Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 here i am ... - Minitokyo

here i am ...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

lost in a very big community XD
there are so much threads and stuff ...i didn

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

aww you sound cute already Dragon, welcome to mt, check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. your english is outstanding from what I can tell. and a nice intro, very well thought out, I haven't seen one like this so well thought out in weeks now. and there is nothing wrong with giving inanimate objects names I give my plushies names :D not really a gamer, I got a ds though, we got a gamer's guild if you're interested it's http://gamers-guild.minitokyo.net/ and to think another Candidate for Goddess fan, didn't know those existed, the anime could have been a lot longer I think.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hello There~!
Welcome To MiniTokyo! ^^

angered-heart

angered-heart

the darkness is within me...

hello and welcme to MT! i hope that you will enjoy your stay here and make lots and lots of friends...

oh, and if you need one, im lways here..

have a nice day^^

welcome 2 mt...

Nice to meet you,DragonsBead ^^
Your avatar and your signature are lovely,I love Sasuke-kun ^///^

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

So here it is, you apresentation.
Guy...your english is outstanding...dont worry about that \o/
And my Mp3 is called Murasaki =^^=!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

lol Welcome to MT ^^ hope you enjoy it here, and yeah your english is fine =] it's understandable by a good degree.

Nice introduction about yourself however, you seem very very interesting =D and actually, I also have a name for my laptop, I call it Emperor 8)

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hiii! Welcome and have fun

aww you sound cute already Dragon, welcome to mt, check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and feel free to ask any questions that you might have. your english is outstanding from what I can tell. and a nice intro, very well thought out, I haven't seen one like this so well thought out in weeks now. and there is nothing wrong with giving inanimate objects names I give my plushies names :D not really a gamer, I got a ds though, we got a gamer's guild if you're interested it's http://gamers-guild.minitokyo.net/ and to think another Candidate for Goddess fan, didn't know those existed, the anime could have been a lot longer I think.

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r

Anth0v3r of the Rebellion

Woaw ! A good presentation !

The only problem that's you forgot the capital letters ! xD

French Member

Welcome to MT. Hope you have tons of fun.

Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay = 3

Hi my name is thoi. I am 13 yearsold!

helooooooowwwwwwwwww

merged: 07-10-2010 ~ 10:05pm
im lacusss my name is adriana nice to meet u

ye man sup im Bishop from Moldova

this site is awesome be welcome

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.