Not really a BUG! v_v

Tagged under Tegami Bachi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Cancel

Don't really know where to put this - but it's kind of a bug!

Alright here is my problem, I Went to download a wallpaper (Scattered Hearts - Tegami Bachi wallpaper) and I had the page up where the wallpaper loads and after almost 45 minutes only about 1/4 of the wallpaper loaded. I have a pretty good computer so my download times never last that long. I refreshed the page a couple of times and finally got the whole thing loaded and saved. When I went back to the home page my "Free Downloads" went from 5 to 0 and I was like OMG refreshing a page can do that! So what do I do in times like that when I can't get the image to load, am I just going to have to waste my free downloads like that to get 1 wallpaper? :(

merged: 04-18-2010 ~ 10:40am
UPDATE: now a little later - I have my downloads back O_o crazy! Woo Hoo!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

downloads refreshes every hour, but yes refreshing the page will eat into that. when that happens, in the future, go back to the image and try again later, don't keep refreshing, if the site is suffering issues that is normally what causes it to do that. glitches are bound to happen and they happen often and there is still a peak time for this site. one that I've been able to tell but there is also a peak time for your service that could have been what happened as well. at least things got sorted out :)

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.