Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NEW ANIME SERIES! ^ ^ HAKUOUKI SHINSENGUMI KITAN - Minitokyo

NEW ANIME SERIES! ^ ^ HAKUOUKI SHINSENGUMI KITAN

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

It s a new anime series after the game Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan. And i loved it very much after waching the first episode! ^ ^
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/k0k05/hakuyoki_edited-1.jpg

Signature Image

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Mhmmm handsome guys.
Looks interesting xD

I saw a lot of Scans of it on here and wondered what it is. I think it's cool when Games get animated (although I expected more from DMC...).
I think I'll check it out some time :)

chanelqueen17

chanelqueen17

Aspiring painting greatness

I'm hooked on this. So many bishies <3. Definitely my n

my-maiden Paint-o-rama Tag-licious wings-loversdark-wallies celestial-luminesse

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I won't really decide if I like it officially until I've seen more episodes, but so far I like it. but things can turn sinister in any anime along the lines that's when I drop it. if something disturbs me or I lose interest these things happen.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lilith13

Lilith13

I need the end to set me free ~

For now I can say it's a good anime.. Let's wait for the next episodes.
But they are all handsome I have to agree! *-*

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

i will see t at soon as i can *

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death , nor known to life.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Thanks to bring it to my attention. The scans are so pretty, I'm definitely interested to watch this! ^_^

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

looks interesting :) i'll check it out, thanks

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

u are all very welcomed! ^ ^ i m glad to see that my anouncement was useful to u.

Signature Image

proteus

proteus

Don't shave me, bro!

So far (3 episodes in), I'm greatly enjoying the man eye-candy. I have a suspicion that the plot will be quite cheesy, but then I'm not watching this anime for any deep philosophical insights into life, right? ;-) Let's only hope there will be at least 26 episodes of this bishie-feast!

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

okita-san + hijikata-san~ *nosebleed* kyaaaaa~!

Amazing! I love this series... :) Hajime Saito.... <3 <3 <3

KYAAAA >o<
rly cool this picture *-*~
anime boys anime boys anime boys <3

wah! i love this series so much im downloading it! i love these bishie men! and the artwork is seriously awesome!

I love the bishies! But I have to say, Chizuru is the WORST reverse harem main character I've seen in a long time. Sadly, it looks like the plot isn't going to be good. I am surprised at how many historical factoids they're throwing in tho - I love seeing historical accuracy!

Looks interesting xD

Oh dude, there are so many hot bishies in this anime series, that I have to wear a bib every time I see it.

Hm... that reminds me. I also need to buy a drool-proof keyboard.

Other than the hot men, I think the story is going to follow a generic shojo plot just to keep the fangirls happy.

Chizuru's characterisation/personality is annoying at the moment. Pretty much a useless ornament deemed necessary to give a story to the hot bishies (drooooool... of course this is my totally biased opinion hehe).

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

i just love what i

Signature

Hmm...I'm finding Chizuru more and more annoying as the plot progresses. She really is a weak, useless, damsel-in-distress character and doesn't have the hot bishie looks of the Shinsengumi. Can we put her out of misery in this anime series? (plans to threaten Idea Factory to have Chizuru killed off before the anime ends). The story is starting to fail with her hanging around.

I like this series and have been watching every episode so far. The artwork is pretty and the bishies are quite handsome and I'll admit that's why I got into the series after seeing some screencaps of one of the episodes. Chizuru seems like the typical damsel-in-distress type of character but hopefully that'll change a little in the next episodes. Overall, I like this series and can't wait to see more.

OMG! Hakuouki is definitely a must-watch IMO.
I'd have to say i'm getting more and more obsessed with Kazama as the story goes on xD

hwy did you guys know it's only 12 episodes? that's what i know of. i seriously hope it isn't true or else it will be the end of seeing bishie men! i seriously love this anime series!

nuripii

nuripii

Nuri

The story? Sub-par. The animation? Fairly decent. The hysterical factor? A+ It's definably good for some laughs, for me at least. I'm not into the otome or harem genre, but I figured I'd give it a go. It's pretty cliche, but not horribly so. Not exactly Shakespeare, but could be worse.

Signature

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

this anime seems great, I'm going to watch it!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.