Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you can turn back Time . . . - Minitokyo

if you can turn back Time . . .

page 1 of 1 14 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

this question is just for spend your time... =)

so to the topic...
if you can turn back time... where would you go ?
if i can do that.. maybe i never use it..... *yet* XD
for now i'm good with all i've got....

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

...I would look for, find and have a conversation with King Solomon and Jesus Christ, my enlightened ancestors, in flesh and bones. Do the best with everything that ends on your hands. Frodo Baggins did it no matter the consequences.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

well i wouldent change a thing im happy the way things are (i wish ide be able to help thoes in need)

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I'd never do that. for me it's better this way.. let the time flows forward, and never turns back.. our mistakes in the past could be our most precious memories, our greatest lesson, and our most awesome experiences that would lead our way to the future, better a step ahead..

~kitto dekiru~

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by quantabiruI'd never do that. for me it's better this way.. let the time flows forward, and never turns back.. our mistakes in the past could be our most precious memories, our greatest lesson, and our most awesome experiences that would lead our way to the future, better a step ahead..

i full hartedly agree with you somthing could be thebiggest mastake youve ever done but it could be one of the best memories you could ever have

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

the two girls up page are right.. i agree with them. >.<

luv anime & fun

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

turn back the time? like "back to the future"'s stuff?
I don't think so... I prefer live a today life, and let's keeps our old past memories as our precious moments in the album.. there's no big deal..

happy and positive

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i'm good now but i'd go back to the roman empire

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

yanami26

yanami26

So close yet So far

i would love to turn back time but life wouldn't be that exciting anymore and i would just ruin the "me" now..

Watch me fall; watch me rise; watch me do it all over again.

Pictures are for those who cannot remember.

ZXCVXCBXVVCXVCXZVVCVCCVCXVZ

I would love to change a lot of things in my life -__-

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I would go in Japan, during the samurai era. I would undergo the ninja's training and fight for the glory of my clan!
shuriken powa!

If I could turn back time, I'd spent the last 4 years different...

Death... is only the beginning.

i wouldn't go anywhere.. its good at here

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.