Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling someone something else... ^_^' - Minitokyo

Calling someone something else... ^_^'

page 1 of 1 17 total items

This probably happens to most people. XD I do it all the time, calling my friends my sisters' names and vice versa.

One of the funnier times was when my best friend called our science teacher mum. XD We were in class, and she put her hand up and called out, "Hey, Mum...!" Mr. Schneider just looked at her across the room like o_O...
So funny. ^_^'

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

XD lol i have two friends Viktor and Dustin

dustin calls me viktor some times, viktor calls me dustin, dustin calls viktor marc (my name), and viktor calls dustin marc, and i call viktor dustin and i call dustin viktor XD

hehe quite stupid but that really happens just like that >_< dustin called me dustin once that was too much to handle...

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

i once accidently called my brother my dad x_x;;;

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

RahXephon

the Professor

I sometimes call a friend named Jochem, Joachim, and Marc to Marcus Aurelius Maximus.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

mommy mistakens me as my brother..-o- sometimes..

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Quote by RahXephon...Marc to Marcus Aurelius Maximus.

Eep. :o I love Gladiator!

broken-dreamz: Hehe, my dad does that, too. :)' It's so stupid. He'll cycle through all our names. Ie. call for me by saying: "Jo(my name)-(sister#1's name)-(sister#2's name)-Jo." It's like...Dad, you had it right the first time. :P

Limality: Haha~ XD Dustin's Dustin and that's just amusing. Reminds me of the Three Stooges.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

my mother call me my brother's name (Kameron) and my brother my name (Brandon) it kinda sounds alike

Signature Image

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

LOL, I usually do such things with my family, call my dad by my brother's name ^_^' Which is David, mew, they both start with "Da".... >_<;;

Hmm...I've only ever once called my best's friend's brother by my brother's name. That was embarrassing...

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

hehehe me and my bro's all have similar names so most of the times people get confused on what to call us. also when people call us we have to ask which one of the brothers are they asking for ^^

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Sometimes my mum calls me by my sisters name or simetimes by mi brothers name oO
And one thing that was very funny.. we had math and my math teacher called my friend by her brothers name.. X_x
But I didn't really call other by some other names XD

Icy

dunno why i do it but i seem to call my friends dog spiffy alot (which happens to be another firends nick name) he doesn't really like it when i do that i but i laugh and do it again later with out even thinking about it.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I called my bro, 'bowl' sometime..
bowl as in.. yah bowl..
it sounds better in my language.. ^.^"
its kinda a bad word... I called him that since he's the most annoying person on this planet aside from my dad.. ~_~

Calintz

Calintz

Extraspection

I don't call people.
But my mother used to call my dog Jérémy (that's my name), since it's name was Idefix, I still don't understand.
My family and my friends call me "Hey" because my name is too long to say... (what a good reason) and it can't be cut "jéré" "remy" just doesn't sounds good.
So sometimes when they want to call me by my name, they are not sure of it.

None know all the past, none know all the futur, so be in the present because the moment you breath is the moment you live.

Signature

At times, it can be pretty funny. There were times when people often got me mixed up with a friend of mine and vice versa. At times, its not. I remember when a friend of mine was drunk and called his girlfriend by his ex-girlfriend's name. Let's just say, he was alone for the rest of the night. :sweat:

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

In maths, we had a sub. My friend calls out "Hey miss...I mean..sir, i don't know what to do" and the sub instantly replies "Well..young girl.. I mean young man...you have to apply the sin ratio" It cracked up the entire class

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Quote by d00d34In maths, we had a sub. My friend calls out "Hey miss...I mean..sir, i don't know what to do" and the sub instantly replies "Well..young girl.. I mean young man...you have to apply the sin ratio" It cracked up the entire class

<lol> I love teachers like that. XD Hehe~
Today one of my classmates called our Legal Studies teacher "sir"-- she wasn't too impressed. ^_^'

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.