Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do girls show cleavage? - Minitokyo

Why do girls show cleavage?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Why do girls show cleavage if they do not like guys staring at it?
And yet they keep looking at the guy to check if the guy is staring. It's kind of difficult to ignore and look away.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes they do it to get attention from the guys, sometimes girls are easy, others like to test the theory out and then call a guy upon it. and some people can't help it, they don't try but it just happens. I mean most women got those so they can't help that they show it sort of thing, sometimes clothing doesn't cooperate well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i honestly couldn't tell you, because when i show cleavage, i do want people to look at it.

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

I don't know, but the one thing that bugs me is when women show cleavage and then complain that no one's looking at their face! If you don't want people to look, COVER THEM UP!

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

I have to use shirts with clevage, since my bust look awful when it's cover up, plus it looks nice XD! Although i hate certain guys looking at it or staring it for a long time, especially if they're strangers, i feel kind of scared -_-...

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

i think trying to get attention from guys
but i don't really understand girls; what are they trying to do or thinking..Geez

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

diriagoly

diriagoly

ellyz

i wear tops with cleavage because there are many good-looking tops.
if a guy stares at my breasts, who cares?
i like beautiful faces and stare at them!
as long as a woman doesn't shows her bra i can't see the problem...

kore demo shitsuji DEATH.

Because, in reality, we do like guys to check it out, but to do it smoothly instead of staring like idiots, which is what often happens. Also, some of us happen to find ourselves mighty hot and like to show off the goodsXD (I personally love the way I look showing cleavage, for example). It's also "in fashon"

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Because breasts are beautiful, feminine, alluring and maternal.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I dont mind people staring at my tits, really.
I dont know why some people make such a big deal out of it.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Hmm... some want the attention but if you want to stare do it properly? haha i don't know

distillme

distillme

Merp.

bwhaaha.. uuuhmm... I try to NOT show off cleavage because I dont want people looking at it! if a shirt is sorta low cut i get self concious *blush* but i think some girls that might have image issues want people to see it because it makes them feel beautiful. I know I am beautiful which is why I dont want anyone staring at my chest! LMAO

tag-licious

hironohiro56

hironohiro56

Death vs Rebirth

i'll try to stare at breasts haha, carefully. it might kill meh xD joke!

Quote by distillmebwhaaha.. uuuhmm... I try to NOT show off cleavage because I dont want people looking at it! if a shirt is sorta low cut i get self concious *blush* but i think some girls that might have image issues want people to see it because it makes them feel beautiful. I know I am beautiful which is why I dont want anyone staring at my chest! LMAO

On the other hand, showing off your body is a sign of being comfortable with it. Actually, people who get shy and self-conscious usually have low self-steem and image issues, and the ones that show cleavage feel ok with their body, that's why they don't feel self-conscious when they show it.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

You're talking about girls... asking "why" is just nonsense.

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

Quote by drakethecursedYou're talking about girls... asking "why" is just nonsense.

Why do you say that?

In reality they want you to look? o.o They just pretend they don't like it, if they cared they would cover their cleavage.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.