Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top Five Favorite Gundam Couples - Minitokyo

Top Five Favorite Gundam Couples

page 1 of 1 11 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Who are your top five favorite Gundam couples you admire and like? Mine are; Harry and Kihel of Turn A is my #1 choice, #2 is Garrod and Tiffa of Gundam X, #3 is Zechs and Noin of Gundam Wing, #4 is Treize and Lady Une of Gundam Wing, and #5 is Seabook and Cecily of Gundam F91. I chose these five as my top 5 because of the depth of how much they care for each other as well as how it progresses, not because of what they rank in popularity polls.

Edited-9/3/2014

Signature

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I like how 3 of the 5 are U.C. couples, and NONE from Gundam Wing/SEED/SEED Destiny! Aina and Shiro might be my fave.... can't really think of another 4 that much.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by Kan-tasticI like how 3 of the 5 are U.C. couples, and NONE from Gundam Wing/SEED/SEED Destiny! Aina and Shiro might be my fave.... can't really think of another 4 that much.

Gundam Wing was more focused on the romantic aspects of war, especially with a character like Treize that tries to make war a thing of beauty. Also the male/female relationships in GW are more than likely one-sided. I don't care too much for the relationships from SEED. Flay Allster starts out as Sai Argyle's girlfriend, but dumps him for Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne starts out as Athrun Zala's fiancee, then falls in love with Kira, Kira during his time in Orb becomes close to Cagalli Yula Athha, both never realizing in the beginning they were brother/sister(if they weren't siblings, Kira and Cagalli would've been a good couple), Lacus and Athrun break off their engagement over something that could've easily been resolved if they gave each other time and patience to work things out, I don't think there was much chemistry between Lacus and Kira as the two never shared a kiss between each other in the anime, also I think a part of Kira still loves Flay. Athrun and Cagalli getting together came on to me as a comfort pairing(especially after Athrun's engagement break-off with Lacus and the reality of Lacus being in love with his best friend. I think Athrun grew to love Lacus).Shinn and Lunamaria getting together was also rushed. So I think the writers of the SEED series didn't do a decent job with character relationships.

Signature

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I think the writers of SEED didn't do decent job, period. xD

Same with the character designs.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Quote by Kan-tasticI think the writers of SEED didn't do decent job, period. xD

Same with the character designs.

Agreed, most of SEED's concepts were borrowed from the Universal Century.

Signature

My favourite coupe is Yamato Kira + Lacus Clyne

My favourite coupe is Yamato Kira

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

1.LylexAnew
2.DomonxRain
3ShinnxStellar
4.ZechsxNoin
5.TeriezexLady Une

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

1. athrun x cagari
2. mu x murrue
3. kira x lucas
4. mirilia x dearka

Lets see, here are some couples that I like.

1. Banagher x Audrey
2. Shinn x Lunamaria
3. Kira x Lacus
4. Heero X Relena
5. Mu X Murrue

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

1-Heero x Relena (MS Gundam Wing)
2-Athrun x Lacus (MS Gundam SEED)
3-kira X Fllay (MS Gundam SEED)
4-Shinn X Luna (MS Gundam SEED)
5-Dearka x Miri (MS Gundam SEED)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.