Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WTF? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/46841/

Again, I ask for the billionth time if you say something about one of my gallery entries, do me a favor. A)Make sure you know what you are talking about B)Give something more than 'Sweet' 'Cool' or 'Sexy' to that. Okay? Oh and another thing, if you say something about a wallpaper-- make sure it's a wallpaper you are talking about. Yeesh. The reason for the link above is to point out what I'm talking about. While I enjoy reading peoples opinions on my wallpapers and scans; I would greatly appreciate more than just the above mentioned. If you want to gain rank-- do it some other way like in the forum. Don't spam up my gallery just because you want to get rank. That is the most anonying thing in the gallaxy. Thxbby

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by XianPuhttp://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/46841/
Again, I ask for the billionth time if you say something about one of
my gallery entries, do me a favor. A)Make sure you know what you are
talking about B)Give something more than 'Sweet' 'Cool' or 'Sexy' to
that. Okay? Oh and another thing, if you say something about a
wallpaper-- make sure it's a wallpaper you are talking about.
Yeesh. The reason for the link above is to point out what I'm talking
about. While I enjoy reading peoples opinions on my wallpapers and
scans; I would greatly appreciate more than just the above mentioned.
If you want to gain rank-- do it some other way like in the forum.
Don't spam up my gallery just because you want to get rank. That is the
most anonying thing in the gallaxy. Thxbby

Erm please, speak on behalf of all wallers on MT >_> reading your complaint makes it look like your the only one who wants this ><;

ja!

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by Limality

Again, I ask for the billionth time if you say something about one of
my gallery entries, do me a favor. A)Make sure you know what you are
talking about B)Give something more than 'Sweet' 'Cool' or 'Sexy' to
that. Okay? Oh and another thing, if you say something about a
wallpaper-- make sure it's a wallpaper you are talking about.
Yeesh. The reason for the link above is to point out what I'm talking
about. While I enjoy reading peoples opinions on my wallpapers and
scans; I would greatly appreciate more than just the above mentioned.
If you want to gain rank-- do it some other way like in the forum.
Don't spam up my gallery just because you want to get rank. That is the
most anonying thing in the gallaxy. Thxbby

Erm please, speak on behalf of all wallers on MT >_> reading your
complaint makes it look like your the only one who wants this ><;
ja!

That's the thing. I can't speak on behalf of everyone. I can only speak of my personal experience. If the same thing happens to you, then by all means air it in here.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Oh please! :P everyone gets those kind of comments...but yeah some might think thats allright and some may not, i think its not allright so then:

please stop writing those short comments. >_> it's disrespectful and shows that you ppl only take a short look on the wallpaper without thinking of what the waller did....thx in advance....

RahXephon

the Professor

For someone above lvl 10, you'd rather like some constructive critisism instead of a thousand 'cool man', well not everyone, but quite a few ppl I think.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Again, I ask for the billionth time if you say something about one of my gallery entries, do me a favor. A)Make sure you know what you are talking about B)Give something more than 'Sweet' 'Cool' or 'Sexy' to that. Okay? Oh and another thing, if you say something about a wallpaper-- make sure it's a wallpaper you are talking about. Yeesh. The reason for the link above is to point out what I'm talking about. While I enjoy reading peoples opinions on my wallpapers and scans; I would greatly appreciate more than just the above mentioned. If you want to gain rank-- do it some other way like in the forum. Don't spam up my gallery just because you want to get rank. That is the most anonying thing in the gallaxy. Thxbby

._. there really isnt' much you can say about a scan submission besides "sweet," "cool," or "sexy" though. wallpaper is a different story >_> besides, people spamming your gallery gets you levels too XD

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by sammo

._. there really isnt' much you can say about a scan submission besides "sweet," "cool," or "sexy" though. wallpaper is a different story &gt;_&gt; besides, people spamming your gallery gets you levels too XD

That's exactly my point. I mean, I understand and agree that there isn't much to say about a scan submission, but, to call it a wallpaper? That shows that you aren't paying attention to what the hell you're even commenting on in the first place; that all you are doing is gaining levels through spam. THAT'S the whole point behind my complaint.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I deleted the person who said 'nice wall', people like that doesnt deserve to comment. Don't worry, post count limit is going to be up soon.

Signature

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

you are all welcomed to spam my gallery any day >=D~

stupid post count limit! >_<!

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Erm.. I dont mind it really :/ Isnt there a text limit you need to post? Like atleast more then 20 characters?

About that character limit... what one could rant about when it comes to a pretty scan, I wonder.

I totally agree with you XianPu. I can't really add to what you said.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.