Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems... -.-' - Minitokyo

Problems... -.-'

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Thank you for your comprehension and waisting your tie reading this endless whining, but I decided to close it now.
Thank You
Tsuyutsuki

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

It's good that you want to contribute to the community and all, but you can't post whatever image you find in the internet here.
My guess is that a staff member moved your images from the scan section to the wall section because they were actually wallpapers.
But, even if the "scans" you submitted stayed in the scan gallery, things would have go the same way. The reason? You said it yourself, you weren't the original artist.
There's a huge difference between a wallpaper and a scan. Please check the FAQ and Policy for further information.

Either way, it's not the end, you won't be restricted if you stop posting other's people walls.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

it's like Fran said, you're not allowed to submit wallpapers that you did not make, not even as scans

What you can upload as scans: images that are scanned from DVD covers, magazines, postcards, artbooks, CD Albums etc. Images that are created by fans, like wallpapers made by another person are not allowed. Usually these wallpapers will have signatures on them

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

As far as I know, official wallpapers (from games for example) are allowed. But submitting fan-made wallpapers will be considered ripping ^^

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

question: people submitting wallpapers and P2P scans as Self Scanned?

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by Hakaruquestion: people submitting wallpapers and P2P scans as Self Scanned?

They shouldn't, since the self-scanned tag means you used a scanner to scan the media yourself. I don't think we moderate that too closely though, it's more of an informational 'nice-to-know' sort of tag than anything. Additionally, a lot of old scans that were around before we added the tag are improperly labeled as not self-scanned (ie old scans in my gallery are not marked as self-scanned, but I have too many scans, am too lazy to switch all of them, and don't really care at this point) so it's not a 100% accurate tag no matter what.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.