talking in your sleep

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

Cancel

Do people ever tell you that you talk in your sleep? I did last night haha. I do it when I'm fixated on something important.

• Apr 22, 2010
Cancel

I do it when I have a bad dream, I more or less know I dream (but even though I know it's only a nightmare, I really want the nigthmare to stop), so I speak so someone may wake me up... Not likely to happen now (the waking up by someone else) since I don't share my room. But once, my sister switched the light on because I told her so when I was asleep and of course I woke up... But I think that most of the time, I didn't speak clearly.

Signature

• Apr 23, 2010
Cancel

i do it and im always afraid of what im saying

• Apr 24, 2010
Cancel

Quote by TutAnchLudwigi do it and im always afraid of what im saying

Haha. Yeah, that can be kind of scary. :p

• Apr 25, 2010
Cancel

Yes. It happens when I carry some problem I must solve to my bed. But, almost all the times, my family say they can't understand what I was talking.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

• Apr 25, 2010

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Cancel

i use to but i only think i do it when i have a bad dream but i havent had one in years so ... ya the most i do is snore but thats even miled ... but my brother on the other hand occasionally laughs in his sleep, the first few times really freaked me out :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

Cancel

I never talk in my sleep before, but recently my sister told me that when she come into my room when I already slept i said "yum yum yum yum". It was very crazy thing to say. ahaha

• May 03, 2010
Cancel

I don't think so,because every time I sleep soundly, so you know not even remember dreams.

• May 03, 2010
Cancel

My husband tends to talk when he sleeps, and answer everything I ask him, it is very funny because he speaks clearly. The most fun part for me is when I say "I love you" and he says "I love you too", it is so cute! ^.^

Signature

Cancel

When I do talk, I usually catch myself doing it because I'm on the verge of consciousness. But if you google Sleep Talkin' Man, there's a whole website devoted to the weird and wonderful musings of this guy who sleep talks unlike anyone else ;)

• May 10, 2010

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

Cancel

lolz. ive never done tht. my bro does tho

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

Cancel

I've been told by my room mates that I mumble and sometimes squeak in my sleep. I don't think I've ever said a sentence or anything like that though.

Cancel

My mom said i did when i was younger. I don't know about now though. ^^;;

• May 11, 2010
Cancel

HAHA
i've been told that i talk in my sleep XDD

• May 11, 2010
Cancel

cuisas obscenas

• May 11, 2010
Cancel

zjyjczuyzujy

• May 11, 2010
Cancel

I usually talk in my sleep when it's cold or when the celling fan is on. It's strange.

• May 11, 2010

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Cancel

Nope, don't talk in my sleep~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rugiku

NekoRugi

Cancel

I've never spoken in my sleep but my friend does sing.....
>.>

Cancel

i've never talked but often laugh in my sleep

• May 12, 2010

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

Cancel

no but everyone I meet seems to talk in their sleep.... one of them had a full convo with me then suddenly fell down...o_o;;

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

• May 12, 2010
Cancel

talking in my sleep?

Cancel

No I don't talk my sleep ^^

• May 12, 2010

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Cancel

yes, my sister always tell me that i talk weird things when im sleeping ^^"

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.