Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 talking in your sleep - Minitokyo

talking in your sleep

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

Do people ever tell you that you talk in your sleep? I did last night haha. I do it when I'm fixated on something important.

I do it when I have a bad dream, I more or less know I dream (but even though I know it's only a nightmare, I really want the nigthmare to stop), so I speak so someone may wake me up... Not likely to happen now (the waking up by someone else) since I don't share my room. But once, my sister switched the light on because I told her so when I was asleep and of course I woke up... But I think that most of the time, I didn't speak clearly.

Signature

i do it and im always afraid of what im saying

Quote by TutAnchLudwigi do it and im always afraid of what im saying

Haha. Yeah, that can be kind of scary. :p

Yes. It happens when I carry some problem I must solve to my bed. But, almost all the times, my family say they can't understand what I was talking.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i use to but i only think i do it when i have a bad dream but i havent had one in years so ... ya the most i do is snore but thats even miled ... but my brother on the other hand occasionally laughs in his sleep, the first few times really freaked me out :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

I never talk in my sleep before, but recently my sister told me that when she come into my room when I already slept i said "yum yum yum yum". It was very crazy thing to say. ahaha

I don't think so,because every time I sleep soundly, so you know not even remember dreams.

My husband tends to talk when he sleeps, and answer everything I ask him, it is very funny because he speaks clearly. The most fun part for me is when I say "I love you" and he says "I love you too", it is so cute! ^.^

Signature

When I do talk, I usually catch myself doing it because I'm on the verge of consciousness. But if you google Sleep Talkin' Man, there's a whole website devoted to the weird and wonderful musings of this guy who sleep talks unlike anyone else ;)

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

lolz. ive never done tht. my bro does tho

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

I've been told by my room mates that I mumble and sometimes squeak in my sleep. I don't think I've ever said a sentence or anything like that though.

My mom said i did when i was younger. I don't know about now though. ^^;;

HAHA
i've been told that i talk in my sleep XDD

cuisas obscenas

zjyjczuyzujy

I usually talk in my sleep when it's cold or when the celling fan is on. It's strange.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Nope, don't talk in my sleep~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rugiku

NekoRugi

I've never spoken in my sleep but my friend does sing.....
>.>

i've never talked but often laugh in my sleep

Sanchu

Sanchu

Waiting is a Talent

no but everyone I meet seems to talk in their sleep.... one of them had a full convo with me then suddenly fell down...o_o;;

Signature
If you can't understand my delicate stupidity, how can you understand my hardcore Insanity?

talking in my sleep?

No I don't talk my sleep ^^

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

yes, my sister always tell me that i talk weird things when im sleeping ^^"

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.