Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 talking in your sleep - Minitokyo

talking in your sleep

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 209 total items

hmmm, talking no, but snooring~~ ;p ahaha

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

last night I dreamt I was falling from a building and I woke up screaming HEEEEEEEELP!

i love it mee too very much

Actually, I don't, but a roommate of mine is talking in sleep every night and it's fun trying to understand what's she saying :D Yeah, I'm a night person ^ ^

Death... is only the beginning.

i always talk when i sleep...it's kinda frustating

don't think I've ever done it but I have heard people talk in their sleep

i used to talk when i was little but now i don't

Well, at least no one told me that i do it. I only talk while sleeping when i'm very tired and don't want to wake up (still unconscious) and then someone talks to me and i say something like "Ok, i'll be ready soon" or "Yeah, ok, just 5 more minutes" and then continue sleeping xD. Then, when i finally wake up, they yell at me saying i said something that i don't remember... -_-

I don't think I talk in my sleep, or at least I have not been told so either.
But my little brother sometimes does and I find that to be very funny. XD

umm...i wouldn't know unless i slept next to someone because i would be sleeping?

One or two times when I am having a bad dream. I usually just snore.

Talking no, Sonring..... yes like hell! My wife can tell... I think this is the worst thing. Not only for us because in my case is beathing issue, which forces the heart, but also to my wife who has to wake me up so she can sleeps. People say it can be corrected with sugery, but I haven't looked into it tyet.

Yes i guess i'm talking sometimes in my dreams,my mother told me that i'm always searching for something...i'm sometimes afraid that i could say something,nah youuu knoooow,that kinda stuff xD

When I was little my mom once told me that I had said in my sleep "Get the stinky cheese out of the pocket." XD Weird thing to say. Also once I was sleeping with the TV on and I was dreaming that some people were surrounding me and saying "It's your fault, it's your fault!" then I woke up and there was a show with people saying that... o.O Not talking in my sleep but still very creepy.

I'm not sure if this counts as sleep talk, but when my mom asks me a question and I'm sleeping (I don't know why she thinks I'm awake), I'll answer. Like, she asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I said cake... I don't remember it, though.

Nope. I usually remember exactly what happen [ I hallucinate ] I also do actions in my sleep. Like, I had a dream that the Joker pinned me to a wall and muttered something about money, then when he letd me go, I woke up as if I fell from the wall. It was freaky

Stork: HOLD ON!!! * smiles* You think you have me? * takes the nose of the tiki dudes mask* Well i've got your nose!

I think I don

people say that I ocasionally snore

Once. But I notice more than anything I drool when I nap.

I also scream very often while I sleep because 75% of my dreams are nightmares (I have no idea why I have them though o.O) but that doesn't really count as talkin now does it?

I did once it was soo weird lol

Quote by VampireFMAI also scream very often while I sleep because 75% of my dreams are nightmares (I have no idea why I have them though o.O) but that doesn't really count as talkin now does it?

Most off my dreams are nightmares too -.-"

I don't talk in my sleep :)

Apparently I talk in my sleep, but very rarely. I guess it's stress.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.