Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 talking in your sleep - Minitokyo

talking in your sleep

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

I hardly do nowadays, but I used to call my father a lot in my dreams when I was young.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

No, I never talk when I'm sleep. :)

yep somethimes
its embarassing...><

tmk910304

hey you! yeah you! =D

never talked...but grumbling once, it's embarrassing!...>.<

crying in silence is relieving because no one would know but, it is also saddening because...yeah, no one would know...

i never talk in my sleep
^^

Never.....i never do it

Signature

No, no one ever told me that i talk in my sleep, so i guess i'm not ^^
but my brother and my sister talk sometimes in their sleep, it's scary 0_0

just once or everytime i got too tired from day, i usually talking in my sleep...hhe

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

Nah, I don't talk in my sleep or snore or make weird noises or anything. I dream and my dreams are always very vivid but that's about it.

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

yes, many times

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Said anime girl's names in my sleep once, you're probably wondering how i knew that. I left a recording device on my table and forgot to turn it off. Was sitting through a laughable 3 evening hours (and about 8 hours of sleeping time) of what i was doing, like running up and down the house and asking myself dumb questions that i already knew the answer to.

At the near-end of the recording, i said Reisen's name.
Kinda says how infatuated i am to be calling her out when i'm asleep.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

nuripii

nuripii

Nuri

I talk in my sleep. Sometimes it's embarrassing, such as if I'm over at someone's house or I fall asleep in public, but generally I don't care.

Signature

I do talk in my sleep but very rarely.
I do recall my telling that I called out Daddy in the middle of the night! How embarrasing

my mother said I am talking a lot in sleep :X

No, I sleep like the dead.

My husband tends to talk when he sleeps, and answer everything I ask him, it is very funny because he speaks clearly. The most fun part for me is when I say "I love you" and he says "I love you too", it is so cute! ^.^

i do not. but my roomate does. its quite entertaining

yay. my mum told me that I said that she had to cut off the tail of my cat Oo i love my cat's tail!

my friend had beat me when she sleeped oO oh yeah i thin i

hey guys,
i

I dont talk when im sleeping

yes i do talk in my sleep sometimes, but i talk so fast that no one can make out what i am saying.

thanks God for that ^_^

I never talk in my sleep before, but recently my sister told me that when she come into my room when I already slept i said "yum yum yum yum". It was very crazy thing to say. ahaha

Eha!, I really don't know,,,I'm sleep when it happens...

One time my sis told me I told her to "shut up" when I told her to wake me up to watch a show. :P

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.