Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GAt-X series or Zaft Series moblie suits which is Better - Minitokyo

GAt-X series or Zaft Series moblie suits which is Better

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Which is theBetter Moblie suits?

Zaft designed
6 votes
Gatx or Orb series
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Which series of MS are better given the fact that all faction have produced many units wheither mass produced or new modules out of the two choices which is better design and work to u?

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Man you are going all out on this Gundam deal aren't you?!?!?!?!?!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

sure am gundam is what i wanna hear

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

gundam...Gundam...GUNDAM!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yup and well there's a lot of gundam fans here on Mt so i like to provide topics for discussions

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You the Gundam Man Haou!

Everyone this is the Gundam Dude to talk to.

Word!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Thx uber and i go to gundam eclispe too to find more topics too

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I like Gundam but I am not the SUPER DUPER UBER FAN that you are.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yeah i'm a mecha guy

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

The man is PURE MECH!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i am man any mecha anime is cool with me

Depends on what you want us to be comparing. By saying the GAT-X series of mobile suits, I'm assuming you're comparing the prototype Gundams of each faction, correct? Like comparing the Earth Alliance's GAT-X series (Strike, Aegis, Duel, Buster, Blitz, Forbidden, Raider, Calamity) and Orb's only special unit (Akatsuki) to Zaft's ZGMF-X series (Chaos, Abyss, Gaia, Savior, Freedom, Justice, Providence, Destiny, Legend).

Technically, by the way you labeled the poll option, even though the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice are ZGMF-X units, they shouldn't even be considered in the comparison as they were created by the Clyne faction, which were separate from Zaft and Orb and thus not considered in either of the poll options.

Or are you also taking into account the mass produced units of each side? This would include Zaft's DINNs, BuCUEs, GINNs, ZAKUs, and GOUFs, Earth Alliance's GAT Strike Daggers and Windams, as well as Orb's MBF Astrays and MVF Murasames.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yes i am and well its ur choice

I prefer the ZAFT produced prototypes (Freedom, Justice, Providence, Legend, Destiny, their remakes etc) but I like the GAT-X Mass production models like the Slaughter Dagger etc

Initially, the GAT series, no question, is superior to anything ZAFT had at the time. Some of their designs only became slightly better because of them capturing 4 of the 5 initial protypes (like the addition of the double-sided beam sabers to the BuCUE and such) and then we get the 2nd generation GAT series (Calamity, Forbidden, Raider) that just made mincemeat out of ZAFT's older units easily.

The only things ZAFT had that could match or surpass them being their last few prototypes with the later of the ZGMF series with the Justice, Freedom, Regenerate, Testament, and Providence Gundams and the mass produced GuAIZ.

Of course, with technology now "balanced" between both sides, they both seem pretty evenly matched overall in SEED Destiny. Orb was usually somewhere between them with the exception of the Astray Gundams and the Akatsuki which is a plot device all its own.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yes and great opoinio as always halfdemoninuyasha

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Yes. Very interesting.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yup and what was ur choice general?

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I'm going with ZAFT

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

2 for zaft and 0 fro orb and the EFA

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Eh. that's how the cookie crumbles.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

true but still time for some more votes

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is very true.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yeah and well we'll see when the votes come

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.