Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were you a pain in the neck as a kid? - Minitokyo

Were you a pain in the neck as a kid?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

i think i was a good boy

i was... in a way that i cried a lot... really

i only did bad things every now and then, probally cause i was really shy

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Sometimes....apparently I would draw on the walls with crayons and then hurry to make sure i finished when they told me to stop instead of covering it up....(They say i did this, but I have no memory of it!)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

no, i'm good.

exam stress!

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Yes and no. I would listen more than other kids would to their parents, but my mom found me a really pain, esp when I would go out and stay outside forever instead of coming inside and doing chores. I got into a lot of trouble while I was younger, haha...although it wasn't for the same reason as some kid. I didn't break down windows and anything, but in my own way I manage to piss off my parents all the time.

I was absolutely a pain in the neck.

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

not at all!
but I'm becoming more and more *sigh*

Nope, I'm really quiet.

I was the most horrible kid. If I met my younger self now, I'd probably slug her a good one within 5 minutes XD

The thing is, I was actually quite nice, kind and quiet when I was younger. I'm still quiet (sort of..) but now I'm a sadistic b***h. o.o

me podrian ayudar . de donde puedo descargar todos los episodios de dbz kai

maby life has its own period...never mind....

distillme

distillme

Merp.

nah i was good... except when i would hide in the clothing racks at the mall and my parents couldnt find me! LOL

tag-licious

Apparently not. My mom always says that I wasn't that bad when I was a kid, and I didn't cry that often. So that's all cool.

No, I've waited to grow older >:)

Death... is only the beginning.

Wasn't everyone? I think it's almost literally impossible to not have been a pain as a kid.

Not every child is a pain... some really are wonderful :)

Death... is only the beginning.

Yes. I was a smart delinquent. I'd provoke someone to start a fight and then I'd beat them into the dirt and never get in trouble since I knew the rules about fighting at school.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Yes, I was a pain to my parents, family and neighbours and would always cause mischief and problems.

nope, I was always a good kid and acted more grown up like I was xD
kinda rare those days though *sigh*

No, i was quiet and didn't give any trouble. A bit mature actually.

no i was normal kid, not troublesome

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.