Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were you a pain in the neck as a kid? - Minitokyo

Were you a pain in the neck as a kid?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

chery90

chery90

Painless

me as a kid?
erm... i always been a vry good kid... the one tat always hid behind my mum... good manners and always act cute... good in studies... always wear princess gown... tied pony tail hair... everyone's dream child i guess...
But now.... whahahahaha... u will surely regret it... lol

Those who use others are stupid, but those who get used are stupider.

Oh I was. And I was also like the bully too. I even bullied adult relatives.

Not exactly a bad kid, but definitely a pain for my mother. I used to climb every climbable surface and jump from every jump-able surface. It still a miracle that I never broke any bones!

lol hell yeah,who is not :P

still immature but im so cool at being immature!

I was a great kid, at least my mother thinks so. hehehehehehehehe

i was a good kid...i've startedto be a pain now xD

No I wasn

not really, i allways behaved

Quote by hontonenot really, i allways behaved

same here.

Not as bad as most problem childs xD Eh... every kids had their glory days :p mwahahha.. I used to be chased by my mum just to get me to go home before 7pm cuz I'd be out having fun with sports.. = =; And.. hmm.. skipping school? Hahha.. who doesn't? :p ..

i don't know, but i'm pretty sure i was because i'm a pain in the neck now... years later. i'm pretty sure i was worse back then

i think i was. 'cause i'm very angry with my little brother, and my mom say that he's alike me at that age

Definitely, I was a spoil brat. I even used to to claim that I had a cruel stepmother.

i was rotten to the core :P

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

not really i just eat, sleep and play my ps1 when i was a kid lol

Signature

Touma

My Anime World

i think i'am,and also a cute one of mos of my brothers and sisters.

LDB

Nope, I was really mellow. I just chilled in my room, writing and drawing.

Yes... sometimes I think I'm still one xD

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I'm always a pain in the neck *lolz*

Najika-sama

Najika-sama

Kikyou Forever

Nope, I was a pretty quiet kid.

Same, i was a pretty quiet kid but i always get sick when i was small....So i guess i can be said as a pain in the neck....

as a kid?
I guess yes, well, everykid are indeed all pain in their parents neck.

I was such a pain that my parents would cry every time they think about. That's how bad I was... but now they also cry to how much I changed.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.