Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were you a pain in the neck as a kid? - Minitokyo

Were you a pain in the neck as a kid?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

No... people were getting on my neck though

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I was always very quiet at school. But once home I was quite the little brat.

According to my parents, I was a good child with no common sense

oh YES indeed!

No at all I was ingenius

If I was a pain in the neck I probably will be feeling the pain in my neck o.o

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

i guess i was ... i mean my mother says that i was a leader of a group walking a round like mister big shot

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

Yes I was~~~ But not too troublesome lol

drewtoli

drewtoli

RAWR

i refuse to have kids b/c of karma lol that being said i was a terror

no i dont think so

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

I wouldn't say I was a pain, just very tom-boy-like and it used to drive my mom mad because everytime she wanted to do things like make me wear dresses or skirts or wear make up, I'd be like "Uh-uh, no way are you putting those things on me".

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I am/always will be a total pain in the ass. Never was a very nice person to begin with but everyone has 2 sides to themselves.

I won't lie.

So yea, i'm a real pain sometimes.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

WolfCAT

WolfCAT

THE AWESOME SAUCE

A tomboy who wore pokemon shirts and has yet to grow up :D

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Hahaha, I don't remember, but I think I'm a nice kid when I was little :) Maybe :)

i was the quiet kid that dug up rocks and played video games alone... unless there was a grenade war (large maple leaves + dirt, rocks etc) then i was pegging all the fags from class upside the head.

Ehh...can't really remember if i was or not.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

tmk910304

hey you! yeah you! =D

nope...don't think so...if i did, cane would land on me...>.<

crying in silence is relieving because no one would know but, it is also saddening because...yeah, no one would know...

aahw.. you caught me! YES

my mom tells me im the most non-hassel baby shes ever seen. she said i would never cry, and i knew how to cross the road myself, lol. not sure if the crossing road part is a good thing though.

i used to bite my mum's hands T_T and scream all the time...

Fujoshi desu ^_^

not really...i was kawaii! LOL!

I've been told that I cried so much. My family has plenty of pictures of me crying.

no, not really

I don't remember, but surely I've never been spoiled. On the other hand, I am a true bastard right now.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.