Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were you a pain in the neck as a kid? - Minitokyo

Were you a pain in the neck as a kid?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

sometimes... but I can't remember...

...Watermelon...

Sometimes...
I admit that I'm still immature...

iPosts

iPosts

Newbie but Good :3

Hell yeah. But I guess time passes by and I learned my lessons.
So yeah, I changed a lot now.
Self reflection *^*

OH YEAH!
LALALALA :D

curlette

I don't really know how i acted as a kid but every child is troublesome and annoying XD

my mother never mad at me

I was a bit of a delinquent when I was young...I got into 2 or 3 fights every day in school...but I never got expelled, I always thought that the school was scared of me but later after I finished grade school I realized that it wasn't because they were scared of me...they were scared of my mom...she was the one funding the school...hehehe

Touma

My Anime World

i don't think i a naughty boy but a naughty dangerous kid as i told

yup- I loved getting my bro into trouble

I was horrible :O
I didn't believe it when I watched the tapes XD

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

I was very quiet so hopefully not annoying!

Yup. Accidentally forced my mom to break her leg after running out in the street.

my parents. telling me like every time that i would go to a shopping mall i want to go by myself but they stalk behind me 'just in case i wont get raped by a delinquint' XD woww

honeycomb

honeycomb

honeycomb

No i wasn't, well hopefully i wasn't.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

i was pain before, but now it's much better. jobs, money, i can get it by my self, although i am not rich yet...

but, i believe everyone must have chance. i was pain and nasty before, but everybody will grow, and someday it's me being the parent not the child anymore. and that day, we must remember the old days we were pain ourselves, and give our kid the same chance we are used to get too..

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

no way.
i was the best child ever. i swear.

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

i was i massive pain in the neck and i steel am ...

I was a huge brat.

I guess so... I got whack a lot when I was a child. XD

I was a pain....quite literally. I bit the finger of the school principal when I was 5!

no. i was a good kid~

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

well...... not really.... I was and still the good kid in my house ^^

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I was good and didn't cause any problem, good grades etc. I'm sure I was terrible as any when very young tho. X D

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

yeah .. you bet

Freelancer - Artist

kind of... i kind of still am...

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.