Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ALMOST FINISHED! BUT trouble with vectors! - Minitokyo

ALMOST FINISHED! BUT trouble with vectors!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Okay so I'm still pretty new to vectoring. I've completely gotten all the colors of every character where I have outline the different shades and created a new shapes.( a lot of new shapes). That's how I've been doing all my vectoring. Okay I've been blending all my vectors two different ways though. With MIA the girl in the blue jacket the lower right. I've blended the layers together with a layer mask. Now for Issac the guy in the blue in the middle, I've only been using a gaussian blur and motion blur on the highlights. I'm thinking of keeping the vector look to it, but then the whole wallpaper wouldn't look the same. So how can I blend all my vectors together? The layer mask thing is very difficult and half the time doesn't come out looking very good.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/bonitachika792/GoldenSunNEWcopy.jpg

Signature Image

ZOMGX GOLDEN SUNNNN the best GBA game EVAR haha, well to me at least. graphics are amazinggggg !
anyway...
hm...to be honest, iderno z.z then why am i commenting right? XD well i dont think you should blur too much i actually never used filters only the masks and uh, those layer effects multiply and all that... i'd be better for definite, solid strokes and shapes and put together to form a 'shade' ...if that makes any sense? XD yeah i just started the method i'm talking about but i think you can do it! the more shapes, the better and less "obvious" the shapes turn out.

i hope that helps :) sorry if it's confusing or doesnt make sense @.@

can't wait to see how this turns out!

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

Quote by chocoripeyesZOMGX GOLDEN SUNNNN the best GBA game EVAR haha, well to me at least. graphics are amazinggggg !
anyway...
hm...to be honest, iderno z.z then why am i commenting right? XD well i dont think you should blur too much i actually never used filters only the masks and uh, those layer effects multiply and all that... i'd be better for definite, solid strokes and shapes and put together to form a 'shade' ...if that makes any sense? XD yeah i just started the method i'm talking about but i think you can do it! the more shapes, the better and less "obvious" the shapes turn out.

i hope that helps :) sorry if it's confusing or doesnt make sense @.@

can't wait to see how this turns out!

Yea it makes more sense. I've already gone through and done a few more blending but not too much blurring and leaving the vector loook on it. And if it doesn't look great when I submit I'll always get advice then on how to tweek it.
but thank you

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.