This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Cancel

I am unable to change the main series tag on a image. This image:

Riku and Daisuke

is supposed to located under D.N. Angel, not K-ON!. I cannot go back and change the main series tag, nor can I delete and reupload this with the same image and the correct tags because I end up getting a blue screen instead of "Are you sure you want to remove "[name of image]"?"

Can you move this image to the correct section please. In the future, I would really appreciate it if the users can make corrections to the main series tag aside from adding and removing the surrounding tags. Thank you.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

Unfortunately we do not allow members to change the primary tag for the sole reason that lots of members were removing "Ecchi" as the primary tag for their scans. In order for the Ecchi filter to work, "Ecchi" must be set as the primary tag. If you make a mistake, just report it using the "Report" function or in the Tag Admin thread.

Signature Image

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Cancel

Awww, that's a shame. This is what happens when a group of users ruin it for everyone. Thanks. Call in the lock.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.