Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a deeper meaning? - Minitokyo

a deeper meaning?

Tagged under Toradora!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I feel like there's a deeper meaning, a message trying to be conveyed in the anime Toradora!. I think 'anime' is just a style of presenting it... it seems to have a deeper message that's hidden away in the anime through the use of symbols, analogies, concepts.....

or maybe I'm just thinking too hard, or I like it too much. :) what do you think?

rennikun

rennikun

Ya-Ha!

so, what type of deeper message/meaning do you get from watching it? an example would be nice :)

i really enjoyed the anime, with the character development and character interaction, but i didn't seem to feel like there was a deeper meaning (but that's just me, i don't read into things too much)

I actually don't really know... to me, it's seeming to tell an individual to look at themselves and reflect on it, to deal with previous conflicts rather than escape them in either a physical or mental way.

really enjoyed the anime

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.