Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan Uploads Taking Too Long - Minitokyo

Scan Uploads Taking Too Long

page 1 of 1 5 total items

This problem Started About a week a ago and has been getting worse each day, when I try to upload an image it takes me three times longer than usual even when it's under 500kb and once it's uploaded it doesn't switch over to the scans page and the Upload Scan Page shows that it's still uploading when it's been uploaded over a minute ago when I click to recent scans page and see my scan. Also I Can't seem to upload scans over 1mb without having problems like not wanting to upload or the page goes blank and I've even waited over an hour to upload a scan and not want upload. Some Help Resolving This issue Quickly Would Be Aprecciated.

Did you upload again today? Try checking your connection. I uploaded some things this day and the speed is okay. I know that there's an issue in DOWNLOADING, but I don't know if there is regarding UPLOADING. But I hope there is none. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

I Checked My Connection Which Is Good But My Speed Is A Little Slow. Ever Since My Problem Occurred It's mainly Affected Me When I Go To Minitokyo And I've Been Able To Upload Some Scans When It Lets Me And It's Almost Like Someone Put Malware Or A Virus To Block Me From Submitting Scans. When I Go To Other Sites I Don't Have Any Of The Problems That I Have Here.

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

I think I did experience the issue with a scan that got stuck on the uploading page, even after it had appeared in the gallery. It only happened once, maybe twice, to me a couple weeks ago so I haven't thought much of it yet.

I can't say I've experienced the second issue though. On average, 1/4 of my scans usually try to download for a few minutes, then bring me to a "lost connection" or some sort of page, and then I have to start over. I've figured it's a site quirk. But my uploads have never taken an hour before. x.x I'm not sure what could be causing that problem.

hey gracias... ^^^buen aporte.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.