Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper was deleted, inquiring for its revival - Minitokyo

Wallpaper was deleted, inquiring for its revival

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

"The wallpaper you have submitted (Burn Bright Tsuna) was removed."

I've never had something deleted/removed before, so I don't really understand how exactly to appeal to get it back. But I'm going to try anyway.

The PM I received explained some general possiblities that I'm sure I haven't violated nor my wallpaper. There was additional information by a moderator that said "Unfortunately, ghosting (taking the main scan and enlarging it and lowering the opacity) is not allowed." I'm assuming this was one (if not THE) reason my wallpaper was removed. I apologize if I'm not understanding correctly, but the image I used in my wallpaper was a vector I had made. Yes it came from a scan, but I didn't think/realize that wasn't allowed. I've seen a lot of other wallpapers that have been using vectors, so I thought it was alright.

If this isn't the reason, I honestly don't know why else it might have been removed. I won't cry about it, but I'd like to understand a little better. Was there a different reason for my wallpaper's removal? Or was it the one quoted above? And if it is because of "ghosting", does that mean we're not allowed to use vectors based off of scans?

I'd appriciate any clarification I can get. If possible I'd love to have my wallpaper restored for those that would like to see it. Either way, thanks for your time.

Thanks
-riho88riho

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Yeah, the ghosting was the reason it was deleted ( I used the word "scan" but it applies to vectors/images/etc). Ghosting is not allowed here at MT 'cause it just seems... low effort I guess you can call it. It's usually an effect used to fill up the background and it's very rare that we see a wallpaper with the ghosting effect used well. I noticed another one of your wallpapers had that effect, but it's been in the gallery for over 14 weeks, so I'll leave it be.
If you can remove the ghosting effect, the wallpaper can go back into the gallery =)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

Ooooh so it's not so much the image, but the use of the bigger, in the background version of him?

*nods* Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. So if I fix that part of the wallpaper, I can resubmit it?

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Yup, the larger and faded image in the back (ghosting) is what got it deleted.
If you remove it, you can resubmit =)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.