Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know Korea? (North or South) - Minitokyo

Do you know Korea? (North or South)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Do you know Korea?

Food, City, Tradition, People, ETC...

whatever~

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

ive seen a documentary about north korea and stuff like that, really closed place and such, seems to work for them though.

and about south korea, i dont know the place but ive meet south koreans in real life.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

I've only known the war due to the peak of my interest in their history. I also know that in south korea it is regarded males of age 19 should join a 2 year Basic Army Training (BAT) course, or will be highly convicted of a crime. During this period they're in this military camp, studying nothing but military stuff.

I've known it because I have 2 friends who went through this rigid training and another friend doing it as I speak. I also don't like their cuisine, not that I am a hater but I just say it isn't compatible with my taste-buds.

I love their cities though, I am pretty sure they are very artistic people even if they can't learn English that well.

some of my friends like korea's singer very much, like TVXQ and Girls Generation.
but some of my friends told me that there are only little country that know korea in this way.
do you know any of korean singer?

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

zack kim is a really good musican , hes not famous but he has appeared on tv and such.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Well, several years ago, I started watching Korean films (started with Shiri & Tae Guk Gi), and as is typical for me, I began researching the culture as I continued on. I knew geography prior to that thanks to military studies and strategy games, but got more in depth due to the films. While no expert, I have researched quite a bit. And yes, that included sampling at local Korean restaurants.

i don't know much but i heard food must hot there and the language is not that good for hearing

No, but I would love to visit both of them

I know only Korean Online-Games but I don't understand their language

i know them from their k-pop songs and dramas...
they''re quite good,
especiaLLy the dramas

i have lots of koren friends so i know a lot about korea! and it's actually Corea...xD

kamijojieun

kamijojieun

LOOKIG FORWARD?

Actually, I'm from South Korea...........
And i hope that many of you guys to know my country better^^
(And I'm very glad that you guys know about Korea!)

i know some korean music and i love it XD

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Corea is a beautifull country: I also love their culture and arts!
Unfortunately, North corea became communist and nowadays, only South Corea can be visited.
I would like to go there once

Not really. But i like korea!

No, but I would love to visit South Korea.

I have some Korean friends. Nice people :)
unfortunately, the anime of them is not my favor...

the two soccer teams went to the FIFA world cup

Impossible to get into North Korea.. but South Korean is awesome <3

SHINHWA! :D

there is hatrad at korea. I don't know?

no, but my uncle is travelling in Korea now.^^

I don't know anything about korea

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

i don't know anything about korea except that it's a country that you go in but don't go out. So i don't think i really want to know anything about korea.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.