Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know Korea? (North or South) - Minitokyo

Do you know Korea? (North or South)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

I'm taking Korean classes 8d and I used to search a lot of information about South Korea since I'm in love with it somehow xD

Touma

My Anime World

i only know a bit of it

Ive been in Korea for about a year, and i personally love it here

I'm korean(south). really~
nice to meet you~'-^

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

Yeah and i wanna go to Korea so badly lol! Why? Because the country seems wonderful even their people! Also i always watch a program Korean program called "Star King" Its funny! Maybe you know it? So..i would love to go there someday! :D

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

Korea's pretty stupid
The people are buncha @$$holes and the food here stink and they steal all their music from other countries
I have the right to say this cuz I lived here for many years and I iz korean

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I stayed in Korea for a few weeks for my dance performance. Bought a cute sweater there. It's pretty nice there, but I don't really like the food.

I know just a little bit about the culture

I know South Korea from a football match
It was World Cup 2002
It was the match S. Korea and Turkiye :d

all i know is.... FOOOOODDDDDDD LOl and korean drama series, da bang jo or something

For South korea, I only know their dorama, kimchi, and ramyun. Other than that maybe none...
For North Korea, Only know the story from Situation when war (WW I, WW II)

Im living in Vietnam, thats the obvious thing that I would know of it.... What kinda question is that?

Of course!

No do you?

i don't know much

Quote by swrtNo do you?

Best reply I've read in this thread so far

orangesky27

orangesky27

??? ?? ???!

Korea is a small country, and when most people say "Korea" they generally mean "South Korea", since North Korea isn't very open...It isn't very famous, but I've seen people who love Korean singers(Big Bang, Girls Generation, 2PM, etc.). Oh yeah and the most important idea of the nation used to be "Respect to one's elders", but what with today's world being crooked and all, it isn't really so anymore...It's summer's like freaking ANNOYING with bugs, humidity, and crowds in places...the usual stuff in such climates. Food? Eats sticky-ish rice with lots of other stuff(kimchi, pork, seaweed, etc etc) but nowadays lots of people eat more western food too. Most young people like donkatsu or western(italian for example) food.

How do I know so well? I'm (OBVIOUSLY) Korean...hehehe. Shoot, it's like friggin HUMID without an electric fan or an air conditioner!

??? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ????. ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ?? ????.

I think you mean the North is totally xenophobic although you gotta admit the South is also more or less conservative and racist
Personally... and honestly i really dont understand anybody who even listens to Korean music cuz they're all either purchased by paying for the copyright or they suck so bad that you cant even recognize if it's even music or not
All they do is just dance and sing as they're told like bunch of whores and dumb@$$ strippers
And if you're talking about filial piety, it's being completely abused by fatheaded teenagers and ludicrous adults who think they superior cuz their ancient bones are rotting with age

Quote by vatican92

Quote by swrtNo do you?

Best reply I've read in this thread so far

haha thx but that was sarcasm?

For real dude

no, but im interesting to know it :D

orangesky27

orangesky27

??? ?? ???!

Quote by vatican92I think you mean the North is totally xenophobic although you gotta admit the South is also more or less conservative and racist
Personally... and honestly i really dont understand anybody who even listens to Korean music cuz they're all either purchased by paying for the copyright or they suck so bad that you cant even recognize if it's even music or not
All they do is just dance and sing as they're told like bunch of whores and dumb@$$ strippers
And if you're talking about filial piety, it's being completely abused by fatheaded teenagers and ludicrous adults who think they superior cuz their ancient bones are rotting with age

sorry to say this, but I think that your WAY, WAYYYYYY TOO SADISTIC about Korea. Gosh, if you're Korean, why do you go around saying bad stuff about your mother country? It's such people or crazy old peeps from asylums that go around burning old remains in their own country(though I have to sorta agree about the celebrities...J-Pop is much better XD)

??? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ????. ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ?? ????.

AniFre101

AniFre101

waits patiently

I just know the history of it, some Korean music (bleh), and know some Korean friends =)

I know Super Junior and 2PM , because my friends always scream near my ears. -_-

Nikkun of 2PM is so cool! <<that's I know.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.