Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know Korea? (North or South) - Minitokyo

Do you know Korea? (North or South)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

I know South Korea from their bands and dramas :D and that's about it. I'd like to learn more about Korea though. For example more about tradition and food xP And I deffinetly want to go to South Korea one day cause from what I've seen and heard it sounds like a great country ^^ And it would be great to meet some people who live there ^.^

I know South Korea from their music and North Korea from their governement xD;

North Korea with travel camp for soccer trainer of the national team ^^

actully , i like korean food..

no i dont know

I am korean.
Food: some are awesome some are not/ but most are spicy
North korea: no comment on this

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I don't know any country in Aisa

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

everyone knows korea buddy :)

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

yes my friend in korea south leave taipei because of army service draft. must be they are government law.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

KOREA HAS GOOD LOOKING BREEDS FROM WHAT I KNOW, SOTUUH AND NORTH KOREA ARE TWO DIFFERING COUNTRIES.. WISH THERE IS SOMETHING MORE TO SAY BUT I WANT TO GO TO KOREA TEHHEEE..

Nope but I wish to go visit South Korea one day.

I have a few Korean friends, and they're really nice people. I've been to Korea once, love the country, love the food especially, kimchi jigae, sam gye tang, bibimbap, dokbokggi, so many more than I can't finish naming. Would really love to revisit the country again. Even learned to make my own kimchi, love it!

germiax

germiax

Germiax

No, but I will visit it next month!

...but when Zodd transformed into his powerful demonic form, a gigantic flying bull, Guts quickly found himself out of his league...

both of it..

unfortunately, no, :(

merged: 08-29-2010 ~ 09:33pm
unfortunately, no, :(

Of course S.Korea :D i have a lot of friends there :D . They are lovely people <3

zack kim is a really good musican , hes not famous but he has appeared on tv and such.

merged: 09-24-2010 ~ 05:39pm
i don't know much but i heard food must hot there and the language is not that good for hearing

nooo.. =S.. I dont know anything about korea...

I love Korean food. Yuk Kae Jang is my favourite dish. Here in Canada we have an abundance of Korean restaurants which is great. I also looked into learning Hangul ( the alphabet ) and once I get the time I'll try again. Korean cinema is astounding...the best films are The Host, Bunshinsaba, Acacia, Natural City, The Good The Bad The Weird...and on it goes.

merged: 09-26-2010 ~ 06:58pm
I love Korean food. Yuk Kae Jang is my favourite dish. Here in Canada we have an abundance of Korean restaurants which is great. I also looked into learning Hangul ( the alphabet ) and once I get the time I'll try again. Korean cinema is astounding...the best films are The Host, Bunshinsaba, Acacia, Natural City, The Good The Bad The Weird...and on it goes.

I was in Korea

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

you should do googling

Korea, nice place

zack kim is a really good musican , hes not famous but he has appeared on tv and such.

I've seen a documentary on North Korea, and I know some traditions, culture, and food from South Korea.
The food is really good.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.