Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi all! ^__^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Hi all! I am AsiaOne and I am glad to be a part of this community. :) I like anime, manga, Japan and interested in another countries and their customs. :D I like to meet new friends and hope that will like this place! ^__^

merged: 05-01-2010 ~ 04:04pm
Its so interesting how I was ignored. <_< T^T

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there asia and welcome. you are ignored by many in the intro forum and a lot of us don't get on sometimes so just be patient it's not the end of the world sort of thing. I always welcome new people so you can count on me at least in not ignoring you ^_^ if you haven't done so already be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any question that you might have. it was japan's customs and history that led me into learning more. anime came much much later in my knowledge of japan.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I know, it was just other people created topics after me and they were welcomed there. :) I felt ignored. <_< But thats OK. :D Thanks! ^^ If I will have any questions I will ask! Actually have one - how to add more anime to watchlist? >.< And by the way, I see your signature is in Russian?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yes my sig is in russian it's from a song that I enjoy from ghost in the shell solid state society you're the first person to actually ask about it so thanks ^_^

but to add something to do your watchlist, go to your name in the top right of the screen and hover over it, some browsers don't behave so if you can't find it to drop down and not find my watchlist then go here http://my.minitokyo.net/animes to find anime available for a watchlist go here Series from there you can click on add which will add to your watchlist or you can copy/paste and add it (if add isn't available) in the watchlist page. hope this helps and not too confusing if so I'll be more than happy to try to break it down some more

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks! I am from Russia so I can read it. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

didn't know that about you asia glad that you shared that. I hope I have it right because it's from the translation thingie that I used (and the song itself). I don't know a lot in any language but I know a tiny bit in every language is that weird?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Haha its not. :D Its better than to know nothing. ^^ My friend from the US started to learn Russian, I think he would wright it - Otkryt' v seebye seebya ee kraya nye boyat'sa . :) " ??????? ? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ???????" - its in Russian. :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's how the translator saw fit, could be why I can't find it anywhere else. it's from origa date of rebirth I love her music. didn't find her out until ghost in the shell of course. but I'll change it now and stop looking like an idiot sort of thing, I can do that in other ways. thanks for correcting me ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Why idiot? I think Russians could read it anyway, thats only the way how my friend would write, because for the letter ? I didnt write " ee" before, but its the better way for a foreigner to read it then to write " i" . :D So you can read it. :) Its OK in both variants I think, but you can even write in Russian to look cool. :D I know a little about Origa, as far as I know its her name in Japanese, her name is ????? - Ol'ga. ^^ If I am not mistaken shes Russian. :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup she's russian, and I was slightly getting bored/tired of that sig anyways so I changed it to one of my older ones. but thanks again for alerting me to my errors. but probably not me the idiot per say but the translator?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Haha the translator only transliterated it, he tried hard too. :D Btw, where are you from? Do you know how to work with Photoshop? :D I think the most users here are masters of it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I was very good with photoshop, sadly it sort of went poof the day my system crashed and I lost it. but I don't have any works contributed here and I live in tn right now. I'm happy with the sig quote I got now so I'll linger with it for a bit.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Good. :D Sorry, tn? <_< I tried to learn Photoshop before, but then I reinstalled my system and didnt install it again, I have Corel Draw now. :) But I dont know too much. Want to try to make a wallpapar though, do you think there will be chances for it to be added?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

tennessee it's in the united states. I used it mostly for making avatars ;) than anything else. but it depends on the quality of things. the policy link at the bottom of this page will certainly help you in the right direction and even then it's not 100% but what a lot of people do is post in the sandbox in the art section of their completed works when they are done and ask what others think and will it be accepted I've seen a lot of posts pertaining to that, so it's another option than dealing with them deleting it or something. but it's always the mod's final decision over that area as to it staying or going. (or the creator that wants it gone and asks it to be deleted or a glitch corrupts it) ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks! :) I wanted to try to make a wallpaper, maybe on Tegami Bachi. :) Oh I know it, its that I didnt really use to foreigners writing their states with few letters. :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh gotcha, well I find it's easier to type and I don't have to struggle with seeing that annoying word with a red line under it (spell checker gotta love it and hate it) and when you type as fast as I do, words often have that red line cause the keyboard can't keep up. but if you want to submit works then I can't wait to see them ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome nice to meet you ^^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.