Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello ^.^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello everybody ^^

I am Orchid, some people also know me by Suka (Short for Asuka from NGE)

I used to take a look on this forun and steal some credits from my husband account to download some images, and today I finally made my own accout here in MT. I am so glad ^.^

I am from Brazil and I love making friends worldwide. I speak English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese, of course. I started to learn Italian, I can understand perfectly but is still difficult to make conversation. My next goal is to learn Japanese ^.^

I love anime and manga. I am now in love with Saitou from Hakuoki Shinsegumi Kitan, he is so hot *.* (Sorry husband, the competition is fierce, I know, but what can I do? xD)

I am watching Sengoku Basara right now, and laughing a lot with Kasuga, she is so funny xD

I hope to make good friends here ^^

Signature

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

hello~ welcome to MT~ You'll like it here~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there orchid and welcome and I have to agree Hakuoki Shinsegumi Kitan is quite the eyecandy I watch it just for the bishie love ;) but welcome to mt be certain to check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page if you haven't done so already and feel free to ask any question that you might have and do enjoy your stay with us

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks people, you're all so kind ^.^

Signature

Hello welcome ^^

Welcome!^-^ i wish to do you enjoy your stay here!with us! well.........welcome again and have fun! it's the most important.
ps:the face of the girl in your avatar,is soo beautiful!

Signature

Oh, hey, Orquid! :3

Hi there! Welcome to minitokyo :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.