Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler) - Minitokyo

Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler)

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

I like her and Okita <3 but Hijikata is a close second ?

Do we really have to couple Chizuru with one of the hot bishies of Hakuouki? (Brimming with jealousy here).

If and when Chizuru manages to toughen herself up, kick some butts like a real woman can, and avoid being a cliched damsel-in-distress/unnecessary girly ornament then I would like to see her with Saito Hajime. Woo! Go silent emo types.

If she does turn into that cliche creature, then I don't think she deserves any better than that whatshisfacewithglasses guy, Keisuke Sannan. Muahahahaha!

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

saitou <3 hehe
ewww Sannan...kakkowarui ~
that's why i really want the game, so I can play as Chizuru and win the affection of whomever i want~?
??????>< (I want it! !)

wakaranaiyo

Hijikata or Okita

with okita ^^

woochann

woochann

hours of idleness

Haha personally Souji or Saito. :3

Even broken in spirit as he is, no one can feel more deeply than he does the beauties of nature. The starry sky, the seas, and every sight afforded by these wonderful regions seem still to have the power of elevating his soul from earth. Such a man has a double existence: he may suffer misery and be overwhelmed by disappointments, yet when he has retired into himself, he will be like a celestial spirit that has a halo around him, within whose circle no grief or folly ventures.

Okita or Saitou Hajime

With hijikata he is the best

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

Actually wit none because it come from a dating simulation game so she could end up with almost all the characters!^_^

I got to say that after watching Hakuouki to episode 6, she is the worst character with a really irritating personality. I've changed my mind with her coupling with Saito. She can only end up with Sannan, because he needs the love, and wears an ugly pair of glasses. Sorry to the Chizuru fans out there.

Okita or Saitou ^^

Signature Image

Hmm....I'd say either Hijikata, Okita or Saitou.

Hijikata! 8d

I think it should be Okita or Saitou ^^ too

It should be Okita or Toshi.

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

i totally agree with kenshinkun, i love she and okita together!

MAY 31ST! TSUBASA DAY! Let's celebrate it every year! ^^
http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/298320.html

Ahh...wakaranaiii >.<
but if i really had to choose... i think it'd be either Hijikata or Okita n_n

With DEATH.
She's a Mary Sue >.>'''
I hate her.

... It's difficult answer it. I think with Okita or Hijikata... or Saitou? I don't know, I don't know XD
Well, I decide... Hijikata

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

okitaaaaaaaaaa! but big chance she will end up with toshi

MAY 31ST! TSUBASA DAY! Let's celebrate it every year! ^^
http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/298320.html

NightShadow01

NightShadow01

Queen Of Otome Games Series

Quote by Kenshikunsaitou <3 hehe
ewww Sannan...kakkowarui ~
that's why i really want the game, so I can play as Chizuru and win the affection of whomever i want~?
??????>< (I want it! !)

OwO Okay this is a spoiler,so for those who hate spoiler do not read
the statement below.

[SPOILER]

Okay,you do can choose the bishie you want to be,but just to warn you guys....all of them
die in their own route. I'm dead serious (cause i played the game). I hate the way Heisuke die
in his route (and all the other routes....he die every routes. =.=),it like letting the youngest die,
it like form of bullying! D: Fall for the enemies traps,just to help out. ToT

Oh wait~ Chikage die only in Hijikata route~ <3 Oh chikage~~! <3

[END OF SPOILER]

Hmmm,seeing the anime....most probably following Hijikata route? (noooooo,Hajime...Chiakege! ;A;)

???????????Signature Image

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

Quote: OwO Okay this is a spoiler,so for those who hate spoiler do not read
the statement below.

Hmmm,seeing the anime....most probably following Hijikata route? (noooooo,Hajime...Chiakege! ;A;)

It's okay, I know all the spoiler
???????????????
?????????????
I really love the game art ^ ^ Kazuki Yone-san is so talented~
Yay another chikage fan <3 ?

NightShadow01

NightShadow01

Queen Of Otome Games Series

Quote by Kenshikun

Quote: OwO Okay this is a spoiler,so for those who hate spoiler do not read
the statement below.

It's okay, I know all the spoiler
???????????????
?????????????
I really love the game art ^ ^ Kazuki Yone-san is so talented~
Yay another chikage fan <3 ?

Oh yesh~ I love Kazuki Yone-san artworks! Because of here artworks that i started playing
otome games. LOL. =w=

OMG~~! YOu oso a chikage fan?! *high five*

???????????Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.