Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's The Best Female Charcter in Gundam? - Minitokyo

Who's The Best Female Charcter in Gundam?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

There are alot of strong Female Gundam Charcters who make the Gundam series great who's your Faverite and why?

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

As far as strong female Gundam characters go, my favorite overall is Sayla Mass of the first Gundam series, whom is Char's younger sister. She possesses a lot of great qualities in an admirable character. Sayla gives positive support to Amuro whenever he goes out into batlle. She, over the course of the series goes out herself as a pilot. Sayla also helped civilians during the Zeon's attack on the Side 7 colony. So pretty much Sayla does her part and she's also a caring individual to those she's closest to.

Signature

I'm only saddened that her (Sayla's) Japanese VA was away during Zeta Gundam (hence, her lack of any vocal role) and died later =(

Besides Sayla of MSG, I also liked Emma Sheen of Zeta Gundam, Roux Louka of ZZ Gundam, Allenby of G Gundam, Noin of Gundam Wing, and so on.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Intersting Choices Guys for me Allenby from G Gundam,Noin From Wing,Maria Summergai From 00,and Anew Returner from 00

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

lunamaria hawke ^^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

My two fave Gundam female characters have to be Lacus Clynne, and err. I forgot her name. Basically she was the captain of the Nirvana in SEED.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Taila Gladius General

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Thanx Haou that's who I was thinking of. Taila Gladius.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

i know and np General

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Heehee ^-^ This thread should get interesting.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

It will and let's wait

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

It is early in the thread that part is true.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Allenby Beardsley

Shes so cute yet so uncontrollable.

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

As far as the other Gundam series I liked Emma Sheen of Zeta, Roux Louka of ZZ, Audrey Burne of Unicorn, Cecily Fairchild of F91, Allenby Beardsley of G-Gundam, Sally Po of Wing, Ennil El of X, and Talia Gladys of SEED Destiny.

Signature

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I also Like Murrue Ramius from Seed,Emma Sheen from Zeta

Well I''ve only watch Gundam 00 and Gundam Seed. From 00 I'd say my choice was Sumeragi Noriega and from Seed it's Murrue Ramius

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Very interesting choices.

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

so many that i can't decide.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

hm... i see.

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

XD well it's really difficult for me to choose w/ their beauty & will to fight

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is the challenge.

lacus clyyn

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

heh. wise choice my friend.

I am not long gundam fan and I have only seen seed and 00 and currently watching Wing si I won't type anyone here. So my vote goes for Lacus Clyny in gundam seed (a bit of standard choice) but what makes her so interesting is her inteligence, her positive way of thinking and she would did not shrink from responsibilities but welcomes them. She is charismatic character which is liked by all (or almost all) people which watched seed. About 00 I liked Feldt Grace and why I liked her? Here is my answer.. she is cute, hard working and belives that those actions will change the world and lovely.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.