Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello guys - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hello guys,

I'm goldpan. There might be other variations of user name "gold pan" on this site, but my one is without a spacing.

Since I'm a newbie, I'm not too sure exactly how I can gain credits. What exactly do you mean by contributing to the community? Does this mean I must post useful posts and reviews? Or upload pictures?

It seems that uploading pictures to the gallery will take away your credits too. Is this right?

Thank you.

Sorry if this sort of question has been posted numerous times.

merged: 05-04-2010 ~ 01:36pm
Ah I've figured it out now, the minimal needed to gain credit points are posting comments. Duh...

Well its nice to participate in an anime community who would willingly spend their time (and at times money) to upload beautiful galleries of hot bishies droooool... (ah oops, accidentally released my inner fangirldom just then). I meant anime, anime. I thank them for their efforts.

Ah now I think I need a full explanation of how the credit points system works. Is there a thread about it that anyone can point me to? I'm a complete noob to this community.

Thanks.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey goldpan and welcome. I see you've dipped into the faq already ;) but credits are obtained in just about everywhere not just comments. but from posting in groups, commenting on uploads (just be certain of the spam a lot don't like it around here) and the only places you really don't get credits is the shout box (which is found on the notifications page or mt main page if you can't see it then go to hover over your name go to site options (if you can't find that then here's the link cause some browsers don't allow hover over. http://my.minitokyo.net/skin where it says chat enabled simply click on the yes and then okay) and you don't get a credit while posting private messages. but you can obtain tiny credits if you see something and tag it the proper tags that isn't tagged.

uploading works you actually gain credits not lose them, unless the item was deleted for various reasons, like ripped (stolen) a duplicate or a lower quality scan that sort of thing. I'm not a know it all when it comes to stuff being deleted but that's what I know from past events.

I know over the past there's been ups and downs of conversations but of my time posting here I have never seen a post going into detail about credits. but I hope the above helps you out some and if you have any more questions feel free to ask ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thanks a lot for the info. And nice to meet you.

Does all the credit I earn turn into free downloads? Or is there a time limit to use all those credit points up?

Because all the posts I generated gained me 1 credit point (around 23 credit points altogether from yesterday), but when I check again I saw it disappear and has now turned into 5 free downloads.

Welcome nice to meet you GoldPan

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

for every hour (use to be every 24 hours) the credits for downloading are refreshed so you get five new downloads. you get one credit per posting anything, comments, guestbooks, posts, etc. but hover over where it states five credits and you'll see how many total credits you have thus far. everyone starts out with ten credits but with a bit of patience you'll be surprised as to how much the credits start to add up just by posting and having fun

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ah cool! Thanks for the help.

merged: 05-06-2010 ~ 02:47am
Hm... now I got a question on tagging. How do you tag threads? Or is it something the moderator does?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well elites and mods and admin of course are the only ones that change change tags of threads after they have been created but it's a mod's job of the forums to take care of cussing and the likes as well as other things. you can only tag uploads as a member and you can't change them anymore due to past issues that ruined it for everyone. does that help?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ok cool thanks for your help again. I guess I won't be able to change thread's tag now that I already created it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't create many posts, but if there isn't an edit in the top right of the thread then you could report it and just give details what you want done to it, that has been done around here a few times now. it's just options after all ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hi and welcome to the site!

KitoMinatoro

KitoMinatoro

Shadow Fox

Hello and welcome to the site! Have fun!

Welcome!:)))

Oh, hello, Goldpan :3

Hi there! Welcome to minitokyo :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.