Deletion messages

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cancel

Do you guys ever write any real reason when you suddenly decide to delete wallpapers and whatnot?

You guys deleted 2 of my wallpapers lately and the deletion message i got didn't had any real message as to why they got deleted. I'm not mad or anything but it just the deletion messages that pisses me of. Would be more helpful to me/us if you wrote strong reason why this and that wallpaper/scan got deleted... Instead of sending the same message over and over again. Yeeeah i might be a little mad but please try understand me a little here. Thank you :)

Quote: - It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low quality

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Cancel

Hi,

Quote: Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low quality

That's the reason it was deleted. The over all quality was poor: very blurry and over-filtered.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Cancel

Quote by Chloe-chanHi,

Quote: Additional information provided by the moderator:
Low quality

That's the reason it was deleted. The over all quality was poor: very blurry and over-filtered.

I read that and the reason was just too short to even give the wallpaper another try.
Well guess that's just how you guys do your thing here.

Gotta go now.... Take care ya.

~Follow Me On Twitter Soon!...
My Da ->http://ifreakart.deviantart.com/

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.