Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Post Count Limit in Effect - Minitokyo

Post Count Limit in Effect

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

shhh dun tell sheqel im helping you guys..he wanted the noobs to find out for themselves @_@

Post Count limit is now in effect thanks to sheqel, 64 characters are needed for every comment. Enjoy this torture :D XD XD

Signature

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

What? No more "omg d00d cool!!1!" posts? Unfairness!

*Tries to complete 64 characters*

XD

Wow. Okay. Sheqel is really evil then XO XD !
Okay thx for the heads up Osiris :D . 64 characters,
finally, no comments like "nice wall" and stuff will appear :)

Eeeehhhh!?!?!? You try to torture us! No fair! Now I have to write long...T_T

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

its sheqels fault

but les blame osi instead

*chokes osi to death*
*kik's osi round*
*runs over osi wit a vacuum cleaner*

...and comments like "nice wall" wil never appear again, but comments such as "nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall" will -____-

*runs away* XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

what!! thats harsh osi. real harsh. now i'll probably get arthritis from typing so much XD

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

boing...must you anger me everytime you post -_-

*nooders doggy* >_>

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hahaha, now people can't spam my gallery and give me levels T_T

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

finally... I was waiting on that update for quite some time. long live the new server and the changes coming with it.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Good. Honestly its about time. To be frank one word responses are a VERY cheap way just to get an easy post out of the way. Hence why I trained myself to learn to write lengthy, and though it can sound repetative and somewhat annoying at times. Its there and its my full thoughts on the matter. This will definately prove interesting for those who don't know very much English or are just lazy...I suggest keeping an eye on mostly the Ecchi scans until people realize that they need to actually put a real response down instead of "omfg! >.<" or "sexy!"

Signature Image

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by Osirisboing...must you anger me everytime you post -_-*nooders doggy* &gt;_&gt;

DUS me make yu mad~~ Teehee...~..awwwss......64 characters... dat stinks!... ;_______;

sheqel... baka~~ -______-

dun worry sammo oppa!! ill comment on ur gallery~~..ALOT! ^___________^

baka Osi actually tries to be nice to n00bs for once~~...TeeheeZ~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

errr....i think itz obvious increasing the character count on comments aren't going to help much....it will just increase the spam more....like what boing said

Quote by Sir_Boingal0t...and comments like "nice wall" wil never appear again, but comments such as "nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall" will -____-

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet!... Uh... I mean that's so sad. I feel sorry for the newbies. heh heh heh...

Will there be something added to the script that will stop people from using a string of the same characters. Such as periods or exclamation marks though?

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by GundamZZerrr....i think itz obvious increasing the character count on comments aren't going to help much....it will just increase the spam more....like what boing said

Quote by Sir_Boingal0t...and comments like "nice wall" wil never appear again, but comments such as "nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall" will -____-

Then should reporting of that person be allowed? I mean this place IS against spamming isn't it? Sides thats not really 64 chars anways, its just repetative. Sure it may be meeting requirements, but to me thats just two words....thats it. So yeah, I'd say have people like that reported....cause thats just not needed. You might as well not even comment on it then if your going to do that.

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by GundamZZerrr....i think itz obvious increasing the character count on comments aren't going to help much....it will just increase the spam more....like what boing said

Quote by Sir_Boingal0t...and comments like &quot;nice wall&quot; wil never appear again, but comments such as &quot;nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall&quot; will -____-

Im going to ban whoever post like that, seriously i will...

Signature

Quote by Osiris

Im going to ban whoever post like that, seriously i will...

Sounds like chibot is going to be very busy in the near future. ;)

Signature Image

Hee, Osiris look so serious...I better not do that. In fact, I will not. Because I don't know how to *scold* people or something. I'm just not good at that...*blush*

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by TakamuraReijiHee, Osiris look so serious...I better not do that. In fact, I will not. Because I don't know how to *scold* people or something. I'm just not good at that...*blush*

I need to lay down the law for lawbreakers XD

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Hm, I actually really like this limit thing. It always bugs me when ppl are like "nice" when commenting on something others worked really hard on. So, this will force them to get off their lazy behinds and really really comment and share their opinions. XD

Signature

They say it 'Nice', because they don't know what to write anymore. Well, that's what I think. Actually, that's me doing that kind of thing, because I really don't know what to write. ^_^'

Quote by Osirisshhh dun tell sheqel im helping you guys..he wanted the noobs to find out for themselves @_@
Post Count limit is now in effect thanks to sheqel, 64 characters are needed for every comment. Enjoy this torture :D XD XD

You know what Osiris? I think that Sheqel already knows that you created this
thread ^_^' . Mainly because you dragged Sheqel to MT this moment right?

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Sheqel ~ 17m 59s ago
ยป (>_>)=O)x.X) -- the official slap-osi-smiley

that should answer your question T_T

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Ah man this sucks..jk jk :nya: :nya: Nah its cool, I can't write usually less than a 100 anyway. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/kastelic4444/Smiles/icon_fly.gif

Signature

Wah! Osiris! He slap you! >< (I never thought the official could slap his partner)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.