Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rating Espada - Minitokyo

Rating Espada

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Who do you think is the strongest in the Espada?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm my vote goes out to Ulquiorra Schiffer from what I can tell he's the strongest. SPOILER with two release forms I'm still pretty certain he's top dog and he's still the hardest to kill and a pain in ichigo side with his "love" for orihime to top it all off makes an interesting combination

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Technically and factually, Yammy is the strongest, seeing as how he's number zero. I think Nel is the best, because she's actually good.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yammy hasn't gotten to play much so I haven't really gotten to see if he is strongest or not. but I adore nel, she was adorable as chibi form

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i think uliquiorra cause he has two releases for his sword that are deadlier than yammy's and faster than the other espada

grimjow and ulqiurra

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Although... Grimmjow and Ulquiorra have both been defeated, while Yammy is the only one at present who hasn't, and is also taking on two captains at once.

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Ulquiorra cuz he look pretty powerful and he made ichigo turn to a hollow form but not as a human form or even in bankai form

scarlett alwayz luv cha

1- Barragan
2- Ulquiorra
3- Starkk

4 - Ulquiora
5 - Noytora
6 - Grimmjaw

Omg Grimmjaw put up a pretty good fight but I really think that Ulquiorra kicked ass! <3
Love his form! (spoilers)

Signature Image

i hate to admit it but ulquiorra is the strongest out of all the espadas. he's the only one who can get to a second release. to be honest he could of been in the top three if aizen knew about his second release. the others are pretty strong as well i guess.

Ulquiorra Schiffer. he's the only one with a second release

1- ULQUIORRA
2-STARKKS
3- ALL THE OTHERS XD

unquiola I like him

the primera STARK is the stronger

ULQUIORRA!

I look Ulkiorra very popular .... He told me, of course, too, like him, but Grimmdzhou for me is my favorite!

I love Grimm <3.

i think maybe ulquiorra

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Grimm maybe... that's a difficult question

Hmm... Not too sure, but I would vote for Nel.

Ulquiorra by far, his second transform was crazy!

I think Ulqiorra becuz of the second transformation

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.