Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 its all about Music... - Minitokyo

its all about Music...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

man.. i like music a lot , it can make you very happy person... hihihi XD
so.. the question is :
" How many your music you always listen every day until now ? "
i've got 381 in my winamp player until now... hohoho.. its becoming bigger and bigger.. hehe XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in my youtube account I got 587 and on my ipod I have 206 (sadly it's only one gig so I'm stuck with only a few songs and see no point in buying a 2g so it can talk to me ;) ) but in my entire collection I got well over a thousand songs obtained in various ways, a lot from itunes.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

Quote by angelxxuanin my youtube account I got 587 and on my ipod I have 206 (sadly it's only one gig so I'm stuck with only a few songs and see no point in buying a 2g so it can talk to me ;) ) but in my entire collection I got well over a thousand songs obtained in various ways, a lot from itunes.

whooaah... thats.. very big collections .... it will take more then three days to listen them all . . hehe XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i basically listen to anything and everything

music keeps me calm and also gets me out of a bad or sad mood

my library contains well over 500,000 songs of all kinds so ive got a song for what ever mood im in or just to listen too

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

575 total...

350 anime songs,

225 english songs...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Uhhhh *cough cough* in my Zune I have 224 various artists, 316 albums (not fully downloaded), and 853 songs... pretty small lol~

merged: 05-06-2010 ~ 03:45am

Quote by evelluchiai basically listen to anything and everything

music keeps me calm and also gets me out of a bad or sad mood

my library contains well over 500,000 songs of all kinds so ive got a song for what ever mood im in or just to listen too

That's wack O.o' 500,000 songs? Daaaaaang...

merged: 05-06-2010 ~ 03:49am
Oh no! Didn't answer your q sorry, I listen to around 60 different songs at the most every day, I hate to skip out on any kind of genre, otherwise around 3 hours of songs a day~

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hmmmmm... that depends on my mood, if i was so fascinated by this one song, then i get to listen to that AND ONLY that song for a day.... but usually i listen for about 102 songs everyday, especially at school, i never took of my headset from my ear... (that depends whether the teacher is present or not)....
my genre ? well, you can call it an unconsistency, but i have many genre, i can listen to jazz, blues, j-pop, j-rock, alternative, and even trash metal if i'm on it (believe it or not i also listen to "moe-moe-kyun!" songs like...well..... you know...)

celia

celia

roy

I always listen music in class.
Listening music can make me don't little bit boring in class
i like genre jazz, j-rock and j-pop too.
I like song mami kawada artist ^_^

roy coollllllllll

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

it's two songs that i always listen to it everyday

luv anime & fun

sean92

sean92

FMAB-Bleach Fans ^^

hmm i have many songs in my handphone..
but i listen not quite much ^^
just some 5 Religious Songs and 20 Anime songs/day ^^

-^^-
Signature

eiko-kazama

eiko-kazama

yaoi addict

Colors from Flow \o/

otaku

Music........ that is my life now

music is my life.

merged: 05-18-2010 ~ 06:09am
i can't live without it

i listen to one sone until i'm bored with it

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Dude, I don't know... more than 1000 maybe

not too much i listen to songs

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.