Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of images - Minitokyo

deletion of images

Tagged under RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~

page 1 of 1 2 total items

To whom it may concern

I uploaded two images both of them got deleted , i would like to know the reason why tjey were deleted.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

One of your scans was deleted before and you have submitted it again but the reason of deletion is still the same. Scan quality. Your scan "shitsuraken" is a low quality scan. It has too many jpeg artifacts. Your mnemosyne scan doesn't look like a real scan. First I thought it could be an official wallpaper. Maybe it is but that doesn't mean that I have to keep all official wallpapers. The character looks cut out and the text looks enlarged. It has also a low quality.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.