Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Post Count Limit in Effect - Minitokyo

Post Count Limit in Effect

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by Osirispfft you guys just dont know how to write a good comment, just extend on what you write from now on >_>

Also, I think that it might help people to start to type normal instead of using netspeak (i.e. u ttfn omg wtf wth etc etc) Yay for the new rule!! -celebrates with pocky- Oh dear, i have run out of pocky ;_;

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

dans

dans

busy u_u

Quote by macgugesI doubt I'll have trouble with this new rule. :D

edit: Ohh dear

we can post less than 64 using quote :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Ace

Ace

The Beast Within You

Post count limit in effect, eh? Does that include the "comment" box when a user uploads an image? or is this limit on posts on commenting people's uploads? or both?

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by thePeacemaker

Quote by Osiris

Quote by GundamZZerrr....i think itz obvious increasing
the character count on comments aren't going to help much....it will
just increase the spam more....like what boing said

Quote by Sir_Boingal0t...and comments like "nice wall" wil never appear
again, but comments such as "nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall
nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall nice wall" will -____-

Im going to ban whoever post like that, seriously i will...

Sounds like chibot is going to be very busy in the near future. ;)

Thank God for small favors. I mean, it's like I said in my latest rant thread. I really appreciate comments, and am as much of an attention whore as the next guy, but c'mon people! Work with me here. ^_^' Sall I ask. Oh, and BTW, enjoy your personal hell all n00bs that try to gain levels through spam. Bitches. :hmpf:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by AcePost count limit in effect, eh? Does that include the "comment" box when a user uploads an image? or is this limit on posts on commenting people's uploads? or both?

when submitting scans or wallpapers, there has been a limit on your discription for awhile now

the new feature is for forums and gallery comments

Signature

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

ah well, the limit is okay with me. unfortunately, we cant use netspeak and i have to brush up me grammer and spelling

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Ace

Ace

The Beast Within You

Quote by Osiris

Quote by AcePost count limit in effect, eh? Does that include the "comment" box when a user uploads an image? or is this limit on posts on commenting people's uploads? or both?

when submitting scans or wallpapers, there has been a limit on your discription for awhile now
the new feature is for forums and gallery comments

Works for me. Just clarifing whats being posted. Thanks.

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

Hmm, this seems all very interesting... i pity those people who are not as articulate as moir! hehe, oh well you get that!

Icy

boo for me, starts crying really wish i would have been posting on this board a few months ago when i actually signed up for it :p

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.