Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IRC? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Just wondering, since I want to download manga, and many sites use IRC, what is "IRC" exactly? People tried to explain it to me before, but when I downloaded it, I didn't know how to use it, freaked out, undownloaded it, and now...I kinda want it back, but don't know how to use it....Any help? Can someone explain how to use it and how to download manga from it? Helps?! Please?!

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

"irc" meen Instant Relay Chat and is exactly what it says, a chat program.
There is alot of different clients for Irc, the most used one is mIRC ( www.mirc.com )
It's quite hard to get started if you've never used it before, but when you first start it, it will show a Options menu, try to fill out as many fields as possible. And then press ok, after that you can manualy join servers by chosing them in the options menu, or press the urls for them on the internet.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.