Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 1st Wallpaper for me X3 - Minitokyo

1st Wallpaper for me X3

Tagged under 07-Ghost

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Yo!

I've been a member here since some time now .. but never submitted any of my work =X
sooo.. I want to try doing that XD

I made this wallpaper and am hopping its good enough..!

There U go ^^

Anime: 07-Ghost
Character: Taito Klien

The Scan used >> 07-Ghost: Fanbook 8

I read the rules for uploading a wallpaper but am not sure if I did alright with them ..!

Any suggestions?

You did a great job! I absolutely love it. (: You misspelled his name though (unless you prefer it this way, but it sounds a little weird to me); it's Teito Klein.

Quote by AethreYou did a great job! I absolutely love it. (: You misspelled his name though (unless you prefer it this way, but it sounds a little weird to me); it's Teito Klein.

Thx! glad you did =)
oops.! I didn't notice that XD I'll fix it lol

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Not bad at all! Definately one of the better "first wallpapers" I've seen in a while. The extraction looks very neat and while I'm not a huge fan of what we call "LiveJournal Icon backgrounds", this works pretty well!

My ONLY complaint is that the scan seems a bit... jagged? Like, it seems it was resized in a weird way and then left like that (you can really see it around the hair).
I dunno if you can fix that, but if you can it'd be a nice addition to the gallery =)

EDIT: LOL, just noticed it's already in the gallery XD Oh well!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Quote by Chloe-chanNot bad at all! Definately one of the better "first wallpapers" I've seen in a while. The extraction looks very neat and while I'm not a huge fan of what we call "LiveJournal Icon backgrounds", this works pretty well!

My ONLY complaint is that the scan seems a bit... jagged? Like, it seems it was resized in a weird way and then left like that (you can really see it around the hair).
I dunno if you can fix that, but if you can it'd be a nice addition to the gallery =)

EDIT: LOL, just noticed it's already in the gallery XD Oh well!

Hi Chloe-chan ^^

if its ok.. I want to know what does "LiveJournal Icon backgrounds" mean?
yes! I see that now ..ohh... I should have waited for more comments here -_-"

I'll make sure I do better next time! Thx alot for the comment I really appreciate it =)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well we call them LiveJournal backgrounds because they're made up of Textures and different filters. Usually, the outcome is ugly or poor quality, but this time it seemed to work XD
Anyway, good luck with your future wallpapers!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

gabs

gabs

Ultimate Lolicon :3

i liked it..
just smth i think u should change.. his name is TEITO not TAITO :X

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

not bad
besides his name (yes,its teito)everything else already looking great to put on desktop
great job~

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Closed as the wall has been already submitted.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.