Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My three walls deleted? - Minitokyo

My three walls deleted?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi, I liked to request how to put my walls(My Plushies, My Doughnut, and Aoi no Yami-chan) back up. First, I'll go through the reasons for why it was removed:
-it was too simplistic: ok, I have to agree on that one on my first one, "My Plushies" but that seems to be popular amongst my other ones for some reason. My other 2 seems fine.
-subject was too blurry or over-filtered: I don't use filters on any since I don't have that skills yet, and I don't really think my walls are blurry
-it was a low-effort wallpaper: Personally, I think I put in alot of effort and I could show you one that doesn't have any efforts
-it was an alternating version...: I check in the other walls for those series and didn't see any similar ones
-it did not feature an anime-style image: I'm pretty sure I did
-poor extractions: I agree with the first one(My Plushies), but the other 2 seems fine

Can you provide better reasons as to why they were deleted, and how I can re-edit them to put them back up?

*Everything's in process*

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Hi RedAkii,

The main reasons they were deleted was because of the extraction. While "Aoi no Yami-chan!" and "My Doughnut" weren't as obvious as "My Plushies", we could still see some white around the characters (though "Aoi no Yami-chan!" was definately the better of the two).
If you could just fix them up a bit (touch up the extraction), they could go back into the gallery =)

Oh, and I just wanted to point out that the reasons on the Deletion PMs are just general reasons why a wall would be deleted. The gallery mods usually put in a more specific reason at the bottom at the PM as to why the item was deleted.
Hope that helps!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I see. Well, I'm still new to PS and I couldn't accept the reasons when they're all the same for the 3. I'll try to clean them up and post the results here for another check up.

merged: 05-08-2010 ~ 10:48pm
Still working on my Aio no Yami-chan but I finished cleaning the the first two and would like a mod to look at them.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9247/shinobu.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9167/kantoku.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/xp7y43.jpg

*Everything's in process*

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error when I try to access those links~

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.