Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dark wallies are comming back to life slowly but surely ^^ - Minitokyo

dark wallies are comming back to life slowly but surely ^^

Group announcement by Dark-Wallies

which is better color for the site pics?

yellow/red
3 votes
white/red
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

hey peeps <3
i started fixing up the group and hopefully think of something to get it even more back to life ^^
so if anyone has any suggestions lemme know here.

hope you like the minor changes i made, sp i hope you will like it, though i didnt do it myself, thanx to Artifical chan <3

also this is announcement for administrators

TELL ME IF YOU WANNA RETIRE FROM THE POSITION IF YOU ARENT ACTIVE AND YOU ARENT TAKING CARE OF GROUP....i wanna know on whom i can rely for help.
also if one wants to be admin, but really help, then tell me.

anyone up for a contest for
banners?

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Banners sound cool! Doesn't take up too much time, so everyone can participate =D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

so thats three including me XD

merged: 05-09-2010 ~ 06:29pm
and chrisp XD

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

dementia

dementia

Glare

im game for banners as well

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I <3 banner contests! I've run three of them now LOL.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Banner me too! add me!

Signature Image

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

we have enough votes for banner contest so yeah ill announce it soon :3
thank you people <3

merged: 05-10-2010 ~ 04:00pm
seems like many people love white red combo so i guess ill make those stuff, banners, and blabla images that color when i find some time

merged: 05-12-2010 ~ 10:33pm
so does the site look better now?

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.