Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 errr announcement of change for DTB - Minitokyo

errr announcement of change for DTB

Group announcement by DarkerTHANBlack

page 1 of 1 2 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

yeah i know lame title
this group is long dead yet it still has 85 members, thank you all for joining.
so does anyone want to take care of the group since the people i know, that is the admins are gone and no one is taking care of group.

so if anyone is interested in making this group get alive again do so, but you need to have at least some coding knowledge cause how will you admin the group if you cant even fix it.
anyway its your choice and i would really love to see this group active again, cause i loved this anime and after the second season needs more love.

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

MirandaArc

MirandaArc

Psychobaba

Not forget the OAVs. Good luck for the search !

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.