Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'am new here and i want to have friends here! - Minitokyo

I'am new here and i want to have friends here!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi! my name is Gablogarb and i glad to join whit us in this page!.Sorry if my English is bad,but, i'm Argentinian,but i speak english a little. If one of us want a answer for me, only make me a question.

Good bye guys!

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Gablogarb. I do not believe I have encountered many from argentinian around here. check out the faq and policy at the bottom of this page and ask any questions that you might have and from what I can tell your english is just fine for it not to be your native language.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Thank you very much! you are very good,maybe you can help me whit the language if i need help someday.Well.......thank you! BYEEEE!

Signature

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

hello! Seems cool you're from argentina, I don't know a lot of people from south america but it must be awesome xD great 2 see you here

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

angered-heart

angered-heart

the darkness is within me...

hello there *waves* welcome to MT! hope that you will enjoy your stay here! there are a lot to see in this siteXD
anyways, if you ever need a friend, im here to volunteer! XD see you and have a nice day! :) oh and uhh, mind if i add you?

Quote by LonelyAmurehello! Seems cool you're from argentina, I don't know a lot of people from south america but it must be awesome xD great 2 see you here

Thank you very much! lonelyamure, i really apreciated your welcome! nice to meet you;i'm here for anyone!.

see you!

Signature

Welcome to the site!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.