Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime or Chocolate? - Minitokyo

Anime or Chocolate?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

im not sure if i want choco or anime.....man!what to do what to do????i dont kno wat i want!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

It is a very good question I love chockolate and Anime. But moor then anime I love Mangas and so I decide for my mangas and chocklate that is good :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

girLDensetsu

girLDensetsu

. . . feel the wind . . .

Hmmmmm....well, i like chocolate, but i'd get sick of that so i choose anime, there's a lot more variety there too, in my opinion anyways....

Signature Image

Kasuga14

Kasuga14

Mashi-Neko Chan

I'd definately choose Anime and manga, but somehow, I'm finding this question alittle awkward.

Hm.. I think that anime is better.. chocolate is gone as soon as you eat it, anime however, you can watch over and over again (if you buy the episode)

<(" <) <( " )> (>" )>

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

That evil. To choose between chocolate and anime. >=/
But I will choose anime. You have more fun with it.

Learning little by little.
Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Ooo... Chocolate is a good thing to eat now... but I can't. LOL. I must choice Anime! :) You do have more fun with it! :D ^_^'

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Chocolate good,
but i rather eat chocolate and watch anime at the same time XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Ano... I love both but anime more but what I love most is chocolate and coke while watching anime.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Hummm can't I have both and solve this problem more quickly...this is hard....but I would have to go with the person who said that chocolate is gone as soon as you stuff it in your mouth but anime can be enjoyed over and over and over again.

Signature Image

Is that even a question? Why not have both? You can enjoy watching anime while eating chocolate, you know. =P But that's just me.

Certainly both!!!
(but i choose anime if i have only one choice)

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Anime!! , Choco can wait. Beside anime been mai life since i was 6.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Î want a Anime because the chockolate is not enough for me ^^ Or some images with Anime girls and inflatables hehe :D

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmmm... chocolate ... good ol choco ... anime... hmmm.... I know chocoanime... yeah I'll have that. You can watch it and eat it too.. lol... "being silly" ^^

Signature

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

chocolate...cheap to buy, easy to steal, and immensely satisfying over and over

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

You'll think otherwise of me, but I still believe you can enjoy both things and you'd stay happy afterwards.

Eqi

That's a hard one. Anime or Chocolate? I guess I would probably pick anime. It can stay in your memory and it won't make fatter.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

... Toughy... I'd want both, but if I had to... *fidgets* Chocolate. No, Anime... No, I mean... Geh, tough tough choice. I'd say anime since it last longer then chocolate. How long are you going to remember the taste unless you very very slowly eat it?

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

that's a difficult one...lolz... just kidding. i think that if i absolutely had to choose i would pick anime over chocolate... (with a heavy heart...but nevertheless...anime would be my choice) :)

Signature

I don't like choclate.............so i prefer anime.........ha........... chocolate can make someone become fatter.....o..........

Hello,......

oh man, why can i not have the ecstatic ecstacy of chocolate anime???
or, even, animated chocolate?

Hughes

Hughes

State Alchemist

wel it would probly depend if i were hungry but id have to say anime cause im not hungry lol

Signature

hmmmmmm..... chocolate or anime that's a hard choice to choose between. chocolate is sweet and east to eat and oh so delicious while anime you can watch and enjoy over and over again. but then again chocolate is cheap while anime is expensive. but chocolate is easy to waste and anime isn't. oh why must we chose between both!!!! but if someone thinks they can change my mine to choose between one. please tell me!!!!! but rite now i think both!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.