Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Mangaka Name - Minitokyo

Your Mangaka Name

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

If you were a mangaka, would you use your real name or a pen name, like Peach-Pit, Carnelian, or CLAMP?
If a pen name, what would it be and stand for?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Scarven

Scarven

Lost in Wonderland

If i was a mangaka, I used pen name, because my real name can sound weird for somebody.
My pen name would be written in English or kana (but I don't choose this one yet).

my-maidenclamp-a-holicdark-walliestag-licioustsubasachamber-of-kingsjapanesevectoryvector-wallerscelestial-luminessefye-fanss20-signaturestudiowings-loversmangaholicsjapaneselovercolorfull-walliesdoujinshi-support-clubcarnelian-sworldthe-planning-boardsakura

I Like to use such as birdie or something like that

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I would use a nickname, it would be Misa!

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

wow im not really shore id probly use a pen name

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

If I were a mangaka, my pen name would probaly be Yukihana.

Signature

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

me 2! i will use my nick! is coooooooooool! :3

Using a pen name for a mangaka is a bad idea, if your works are not well known, your fans are going to have troubles trying to get information about you, because in the results will appear most the pen name.
e.g.: I'm a big fan of the Capcom artists (Akiman, Kinu, Nishimura, CRMK, Edayan, Dai-Chan, Ikeno, etc) but they use his pen names and I can't find info/pics/artworks of them.
I would use my username, I think :)

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

I think I would also use my username. I could quite possibly use xANGELx, as that is my most frequently used username and it's what alot of people know me as.

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Not real name, for sure.

i write some history or fanfics and put me a nickname: Misukira Kuronii :D :D
And i think they are well the nickname for more confort because ir would be very difficult to pronounce them elsewhere

Rowina

Rowina

Yamamoto yay

Well If I were a mangaka I would use my nick as name or maybe another as Garecia or Momohiro >u<

pen name. no one wants to read manga from an Italian
XD

my nickname...

If I was a mangaka, I'd use a pen name. I have enough trouble getting people to spell/pronounce my real name correctly (and I get odd mistakes with my name). I'd also like some privacy about my work since I'm not sure how I'd take criticism well.
For a pen name, I'd probably use a japanese name I like, something relating to something (ex. animal, food) I like.

?????????? ????????

it will be Shinji [nickname]

NemeanxLion

NemeanxLion

Last of the Lilin

I'd use a pen name. Add a little mystery to who does what. Mine would be Cyn.

I don't know.

name kamamura gito

lady cherry-blossom.just kidding...^.^

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

for me it's a pen name most of the writers uses their pen name just like a code name or their titles,
mine would be sora yo toki just in case...^_*

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

PROBABLY TANAKA :3

I think a pen name =3

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.