Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragons Awakening (or the amvs i made XD) - Minitokyo

Dragons Awakening (or the amvs i made XD)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

soooooo i

Signature

abaddon13

abaddon13

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Really nice... The music too... >_<
And how the beat follows through in the AMV! Lots ofshots of Zero though... >,> XD
Kidding! Anyway! Good job and I Hope your trial gets fixed or that you get a cracked version of Vegas!

Requiescat in pace
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I loved them both and faved them :D I also subscribed and can't wait to explore more and possibly fav more nice, very nice ^.^ I wouldn't be able to pick just one to say as your best cause they all good.

oh oh I was playing in your favs and I found some new music there as well. it's always fun to play in people's youtube world :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

thank you guys *hugs both*
..i

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't know what was connected to it, song/singer wise, but the krantos thing. I don't know what that was from but it certainly made me curious to want to go on a hunting mission. bishie ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

yeah, he

Signature

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

Hey, it's really good!

The song matches the video and the effects that you used brings out the good parts of the amv. =D

Good song, scenes selection and the various effects that you used, it makes the whole amv really awesome! ( Esp the effects part, that's really good, in my opinion, like those rectangles that focuses and emphasizes parts of the video etc.)

Keep up the good work!

p.s: I'm not a professional, so I'm not sure about this part, but I think the amvs may be better if you use the 'raw' version of the videos, that is , without the subtitles.

Signature
A World Of My Own...

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

ohh thank you ^///^ *huggles*
and you

Signature

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Very nice \o/ I loved^^

sutteki ne. arigato

Awesome, you're great

Dragonsbead

Dragonsbead

...so what? XD

Thank you all for liking my vids ^///^
maybe i can upload an Uraboku amv soon ....
so, hope you watch that one too ;)

Signature

Very Nice :)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.