Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nel Tu and Ichigo - Minitokyo

Nel Tu and Ichigo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

What do you think about Nel Tu and Ichigo's relationship, if they were together?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

I think the couple are not ideal, I support the nnoinel ichiruki i ^ ^

kuchikirukia003

kuchikirukia003

MOOD : Bored To Death ?

sorry i agree with the one above me x] and besides, nel-chan is an arrancar while ichigo is a human x]

Just Die Scum >x)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I agree with shark. That couple wouldn't really wok well to me.

Ok, i'm a hardcore IchiRuki fna, but your logic failsXD

Neliel is an arrancar? And Rukia is a shinigami! Moreover, she's a dead person, while Ichigo is alive. And she's also centuries older than him. I mean, I love the couple, but i love it for how very not-meant-to-be they are, and still want to

As for Neliel herself...I think she loves Ichigo in a childlike manner, completely devoid of sexual thoughts, but sitll, they look awfully good together, and she's absolutely gorgeous. I don't ship her with anyone because I don't see anyone being good enough for her, actually (least of all that chauvinist violent bastard Nnoitora)

So yeah, IchiRuki fan, and "Neliel loves Ichi like a BIg Bro" fan ^^

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

They are a great couple!

thanks guys kuchikirukia03 sasekage, ^ ^ if you agree that sanzosSaru friend that is the same with rukia because she is dead. _. as to nnoinel am I love different tastes haha finally x)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I like the idea of IchiRuki because they would seem to work out better together. Way more than Nel and Ichigo, even though Rukia's way older than he is. Nel seems to view Ichigo of more as like an older brother type figure. Rukia and Ichigo seem to have a more equal relationship and on some level they could work out easier as a couple, they work well together, know a lot about each other and are willing to do anything for the other.

Quote by shark thanks guys kuchikirukia03 sasekage, ^ ^ if you agree that sanzosSaru friend that is the same with rukia because she is dead. _. as to nnoinel am I love different tastes haha finally x)

I am sorry, but I didn't understand a word you saidXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I don't understand...

me don't like this couple at all.

tipsynaruto

tipsynaruto

Meh...

I see them more as brother and sister type of relation, or buddy-buddy type. There's just something that doesnt seem to work. I think she looks way too mature while Ichigo still gives off a kid aura.

they' don't fit for each other

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Can't call them "couple" no not at all nel likes ichigo in weird way like bro and sis

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.