Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submitting this wallpaper - Minitokyo

Submitting this wallpaper

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 6 total items

snyp

snyp

Operates faster than the matrix

Hello, i'm not the one who uploaded this wallpaper but i'm the author of this wallpaper.
And I would like to upload it on my gallery but it says me that message that it already exists and I don't know how to put it on my gallery.

Can you help me please?

Edit: sorry here's the link to the wallpaper i'd like to submit

Bleach Girls by rafsanakib
Bleach Girls by rafsanakib

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'll have to forward this to Sheq. Hold tight for an answer ;)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Oh! then you are snyp0r of DA? then if that is... then i support you man!... because i can see your technique in those kind of wallz!

snyp

snyp

Quote by irixOh! then you are snyp0r of DA? then if that is... then i support you man!... because i can see your technique in those kind of wallz!

Yohohohoh i see that i'm famous around here xDDD aha just joking
Yeah thanks irix and thx Chloe-chan ;)

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Well, it's because is unique your style... and not very people of here can do the same style... and one question, why are you banned of DA? *if you can tell me...*

snyp

snyp

Quote by irixWell, it's because is unique your style... and not very people of here can do the same style... and one question, why are you banned of DA? *if you can tell me...*

Well an admin got on my nerves and the discussion turned out very bad and then...*banned* :(

merged: 05-23-2010 ~ 10:48pm

Quote by Chloe-chanI'll have to forward this to Sheq. Hold tight for an answer ;)

Excuse me Chloe-chan but could it be also possible to see with an admin if it's possible for me to upload that wallpaper too

Sweet love by rafsanakib
Sweet love by rafsanakib

Because it was mine but someone else uploaded it and now i can't upload to my gallery ;)

merged: 06-05-2010 ~ 10:12pm
Any news ?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.