Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Image" Notifications? - Minitokyo

"Image" Notifications?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

So, when I came onto MT yesterday after ~3 days of abscence, I came back to find "17 notifications." What that actually meant was 17 images in my notifications. I just purged them, hoping it was some kind of fluke. But I came back on today to find more, so I captured the image for you gander at.

What exactly is this?

- With thanks, Court.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Someone on your watchlist/friendlist had submitted some scans (probably 17 of them). The thumbnails are black probably because A) the page didn't load correctly or B) the scans submitted were corrupted.
Whenever someone on your watchlist/friendlist submits a wallpaper, don't you usually get a notification with the thumbnail? It's the same thing for scans =)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.