Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Knockout Submissions...where are they? - Minitokyo

Knockout Submissions...where are they?

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey CLers! I've been waiting to update for everyone to post their round one walls...I only got a few. A couple of round two walls have shown up, but I think more members participated. POST THEM so I can Illuminate!

Also, school is almost out, lots of people will have time on their hands...what should we do to revive the group? Any ideas?

Another important consideration, does anyone want to make a userpage design for CL? I don't know how...-_-'

Last but not least...Sam has been AWOL lately, would anyone like to to help out with CL as an admin? I need some help, I'm busy with work and getting ready to move to California and need some assistance.

Thanks guys and gals!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

If the css for group pages is similar to user pages I could give it a bash :3
You'd just have to tell me what you want.

Haha I'd put my hand up for admin but I'm going to be a slightly inactive most of if not all of june.

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

people usually having contests for reviving group, so maybe walling contest or something?

I'm pretty much having free times either there's school or not, and I'm on holiday atm so I think I can be a help for admins. dunno if I can be useful anyway ^^;

Signature Image

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Haha, I still need to upload my round 2 wall. I'll probably get around to it after my math exam.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.