Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Back to the School - Minitokyo

Back to the School

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

just like the title of this thread.... its school time ^^

now what i want to ask to everybody is :

" What is your 3 Favorite Subject in School ? "

hehe... the answer is you don't have to be good or best and is ok if you bad at that subject...
as long as you like it , thats no problem... O_^=
so this is what subject that become my Favorite when i was in School...
1. Drawing , this one i've got 6 not to bad ^^
2. Math , im not good in this subject or you can say from 1 to 10 , mine is 1 but i like to count...
3. English , hahaha... mine is 3 but thats ok

so thats it , thats the top 3 Favorite subject when i was in school.... XD
and how about you ?

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

celia

celia

roy

I think is
1.math i dont like math i very hate it my score is 5 or 6
2.accounting(akuntasi) sometime i like but sometime it make me confused
3.computer i like this lesson because my hobby is playing computer so i like that lesson

roy coollllllllll

Definitely, one of my favorite subjects is Math. It's not that I'm either good or bad with it but I'm pretty competent when it comes to numbers. Second is English... I like writing stories and I can say that I'm a good one when it comes to grammar and spelling. Third, Computer... because HTML, CSS, Javascript and coding is love <3
That's all... well if I would sum it up, I like ALMOST all of my school subjects, even non-academics... I like our home economics lessons and I also like cooking. But... the boring ARTS lesson and the long discussion with Practical Arts are not my passion, but I still have my high grades with those subjects.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

if i tell you the truth... i never liked studying at school, but hey i've got dreams, and its to be a doctor and a successful one...
Based on that, my favorite subject is Chemistry, Biology, and Physics...
Most of it uses numbers and i like playing with numbers, but somehow i don't like Math (especially when it comes to Trigonometry).

Rapshield31

Rapshield31

diverted

1: Maths 7
2: English 9
3: Physical Education 7
Bwahahahhahaah!* :D

ah yeah, forgot to score it with number... all of them 6.

1. Language and Literature (I studied in so many I cannot just choose English, Portuguese, French or Spanish, I just love all of them)

2. History (Learning about other cultures is so great '-')

3. Chemistry (It is odd to recognize that, but I really liked to mix those things in the lab and see the result, it was fun xD)

Signature

evelsubaru

evelsubaru

the anime addict

well id have to go with

science - its fun to lern such neet things about everyday things (i dont go overbord with it)

math - its just because its nice to be ble to help my sister

japanese - well i speek it rite hehehe

i ike other subject too its just that these three are my faves next to art and history classes

Signature

Reina89

Reina89

Milly- Student Council President

1. English - 7
2. Art - 5
3. Chorus - 10

my favs math 10 and science 10

Signature

celia

celia

roy

Oh my every1 here like math but i dont like that hehehe

roy coollllllllll

Reina89

Reina89

Milly- Student Council President

You're not the only one, celia. I don't like math either.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

History
Psycholgy
Crimnal Justice

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

1. history; just love hearing stories about long ago
2. math; its easy and fun although I never liked using calculators, it made it to difficult (Im bad with technology, lol)
3. physics; mostly because we had a very enthousiastic teacher for it and the experiments were fun

celia

celia

roy

Really? Yeah! Im not alone ^_^

roy coollllllllll

1. engLish. even though the teacher is damn boring, since i can Learn it myseLf weLL, i've got no probLem
2. chemistry. my chemistry teacher is reaLLy rooocks! he keep the whoLe cLass excited
3. math. i Love numbers

brulle ton ecole fis

merged: 06-16-2010 ~ 12:35pm
scool is to boring

merged: 06-16-2010 ~ 12:46pm
is not posible to go to school

i hate you all

1. drawing-- i had good grades but i was in 5 form
2. english-- the level of teaching is law at my school so i am happy because i don't have to learn and i have 9
3. russian--i know it well so i have 10 and i love it

1. English
2. Chorus
3. P.E.

Dating is for learning. Marriage is taking what is learned and choosing to make a vow to stay connected with one person and working to keep that vow. If you do not want to keep the vow then do not get married.

???? ^^ ?.?""

Math is number one for me! i luv math...
Science is number two i guess....i like physics and chemistry
History is my number three....world history is more interesting than U.S. history in my opinion

yeah i want back to school to reunion, and to be young again...lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.